SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most likely I will be diluting mine alot don't want it too brown, will have to see what is available, not too familiar with dying fabric

ok guys could you help me out here i don't own this figure and need to know if his forearm guards are hard plastic of leather type material. thanks,luis

i want a extra zuke head but dont want to get rid of hawk either.exclusives are important, wait it out on ebay and keep the zuke head its worth it.

Dino,
I did say "Sideshow's errors", and you have every right to express your comment.
I should have not generalize my own opinion in my statement about this piece.

So if we can get pass this issue, I do have a question for all:
Can someone tell me why Sideshow changed Zartan's maroon colored hood that matched the pants from the prototype at SDCC to the now released red hood?
SSZ1.jpg

SSZ.jpg

My speculation is that SS wanted to pay homage to the preproduction Zartan figure depicted on the 1984 G.I.Joe catolog.

z.jpg

looks like he was kinda based on the on the 25th anniv release

DSC08332.jpg

Tried to go as cartoon and 80's toy accurate as possible with what Sideshow has given us. Check it out:

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

IMG_4944copy.jpg

I tried the Jake Gyllenhall muscle true type body, but I didn't like the small waist, so I'm now using the Barney Ross body. The Barney Ross body also gave him back bigger arms like the ones on the sideshow body it came with and the bracelets now fit the forearms really well. Hood was cut from a Sideshow Jedi Robe died and wired to bend to shape. I also exchanged the shin guards with the Cobra Viper ones (just the chin guards). Some painting and weathering here and there and that's it.:wink1:

Last edited:
Back