SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the hood connected to the shirt beneath his armor? I think the figure looks great and is just the gateway I need to get back into SSC G.I.Joe figures. Can't wait for Destro. Maybe real hair for the Baroness?

Nah, I think this line might be coming to an end....:panic:

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

FEAR MONGER!!!! :panic:

How can this be!!!?
So many revisited childhood memories slashed and fragged into a million pieces.
After reading this.

But I'm sure my bank account will understand the temporary abuse once these start to appreciate.

I had no interest in that environment till I saw Zartan on it. Now it's a must buy. :gah:

I'm disappointed there was no mention of a Swamp Skier, looks like I'll have to build my own.

real hair never seems to translate well into 1/6. The HT figures that I've seen with real hair looked cheap. I'd much prefer sculpted hair.

Why is he talking about real hair in a thread about a figure with a shaved head?

It's about Baroness, like four post up above his. I hate figuring out where conversations come from but this board has trained me well in doing so because you always have people not using quotes.

What if they were reading 20 pages back? :google

Yup :lecture

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Brain-T-link.jpg

Back