SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Yeah, I was assuming he would buy from a secondary retailer to save money if he was that broke :D

But you're probably right about the price. Something approaching $150 for a Sideshow 1/6 scale figure is just as hard to swallow than $250ish for a Hot Toys figure, IMO.

Well, the armor does seem to end at the elbow and abs. And the shirt under the armor seems to end at the abs as well, so it is likely he would have at least new abs. They'll probably keep using the Duke forearms on him though. :dunno

I'm curious to see what they do. There are a couple of outfits that look similar to that which have sleeves on the shirt and the stomach is covered.

I'm expecting Zartan to be wearing a shirt that is ripped an torn under his armor. Like the midsection is missing, and possibly the arms at the elbows.

For those of you that have never worn Armor ( Real armor, not modern ballistic armor) IT pinches and hurts like hell if you've no got something on under it. So this would make sense.

Also, his hood's got to attach to something :LOL

I'm expecting Zartan to be wearing a shirt that is ripped an torn under his armor. Like the midsection is missing, and possibly the arms at the elbows.

For those of you that have never worn Armor ( Real armor, not modern ballistic armor) IT pinches and hurts like hell if you've no got something on under it. So this would make sense.

Also, his hood's got to attach to something :LOL

:lecture:lecture:lecture Though the oldschool vests that went underneath the OMEGA-style vests were a lot more comfortable than today's plate carrier OTVs. More convenient too should you have to ditch your vest. :lol

I dont see Sideshow giving Zartan an exposed stomach...I'd imagine he will look similiar to the series 3 25th Anniversary version

Back