SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At some point it was all going to be done up as a kit, but right now I just don't have the time or space on my schedue to really fit it in. Doing it piecemail is probably a better option; starting w/ the thigh pads obviously. I know exactly how to do those thanks to another pad project.:yess: Apparently I'm the tampax of the SSF custom section. :lol

At some point it was all going to be done up as a kit, but right now I just don't have the time or space on my schedue to really fit it in. Doing it piecemail is probably a better option; starting w/ the thigh pads obviously. I know exactly how to do those thanks to another pad project.:yess: Apparently I'm the tampax of the SSF custom section. :lol

Hopefully there will be NO STRINGS ATTACHED when you offer to sell... :rotfl :pray:

And the X said to thee, "I shall provide."

001-3_zps562227c6.jpg

^^^^^ Mando the Commando likes this. :rock2

Viper shinguards were a good idea too. I'm thinking shoulder bells will be next. Not sure if I'm going to cast up my boots entirely or just the upper part.

Back