SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just repainted both heads so now there isnt a single thing i dont like about my obi.
I admit i dont like his hood, its not as easy to pose compared to the old ss hoods.
I can overlook the hood though since i dont pose jedi hooded anyway.

I think it looks great from what ive seen so far, though the round circle in the back of his head, around the ponytail, is quite bad.

I think it looks great from what ive seen so far, though the round circle in the back of his head, around the ponytail, is quite bad.

True that but i can't see it unless i really look for it, and u wont be looking at the back of his head much anyway.
I really dont see ssc getting better than this and for the price it's quite good.
They didn't disappoint me with the hs and they did a decent job with the light-up saber too.
Are u guys getting yoda? I'm not sure on that one.

All thieves and liars who posted liking this figure :lol

I did notice the dent by his ear, figured mine was an anomoly, guess not. I do have the blonde on teh back of the ponytail, but it's only about half of the piece of hair. It could be blended better, but not the end of the world.

I will agree about the neck, but I've complained about it sincethe proto was first shown. In person it's not as distracting as in photos and the length issue can be mostly eliminated with some futzing.

Yeah it's not like I'm gonna have him posed facing backwards!

I'd have all the Star Wars characters if I could afford to, even though some of them aren't as important as others. They just make for great figures on display.

I think we all have our opinions. My opinion still stays the same. For the price and the quality you get. It's not bad at all. It has new quality and accessories that look fantastic. I don't see no problems with it but guess ill see when I return home tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip rorywan, that's really useful as ill be wanting to switch out the body. Any chance of some pictures of him on that body, mate?

This is what nearly $150-200 gets you from SS in 2013? And this is just the head! :(

How does a $150 figure become "nearly $150-$200"??

Why not just call it what it is? $149.99.

How does a $150 figure become "nearly $150-$200"??

Why not just call it what it is? $149.99.

:dunno
Because it cost me $174 direct from Sideshow.
And in two weeks time or so I will get an import and handling invoice from Fedex for another $30-40.
Thats over $200.

I'm calling it exactly what it is.

Because it wouldn't fit his agenda. :nana:

Perhaps you could enlighten me.

Thanks for the tip rorywan, that's really useful as ill be wanting to switch out the body. Any chance of some pictures of him on that body, mate?
No worries mate, it does wonders for the body. Legs and chest look a lot better. Neck needs a bit of work to get it right, but Obi needs some chest. I treated the clothes as well, took down the brightness, I know OBI's robes in EPI were pretty pristine but I just thought it needed the edge taking off. I will post some pics later if I get a minute.

Last edited:
I might try out a soldier story body on Kenobie... I do think a fixed neck is a better option. Not to mention the leathery texture of the Pro neck is just too much compared to the smoothness of Kenobi's face.

I might try out a soldier story body on Kenobie... I do think a fixed neck is a better option. Not to mention the leathery texture of the Pro neck is just too much compared to the smoothness of Kenobi's face.

The enterbay/blitzway rubber neck/chest pieces work very well, means you can expose his chest a lot more without it looking hokey.

That is also my main reason for switching out the body, the exposed chest. Thanks rorywan!

Back