1/6 SSC Thor Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's up for pre-order on SS..... Man, I really want this, but that price for no accessories... :gah: WTF SS!!! Ridiculous. Makes Wolverine look like a bargain.

It's up for pre-order on SS..... Man, I really want this, but that price for no accessories... :gah: WTF SS!!! Ridiculous. Makes Wolverine look like a bargain.

Debating myself...it's nice,but $250 plus shipping? and it's not even a definitive looking Thor......If this thing was in Classic garb (like the picture I posted earlier) there wouldn't be any hesitation

Well, there's always the reasonably priced Chinese bootleg that will probably ship at the same time.

Meh, I like it enough to order it. Throw it on a phicen body and if a comic accurate top ever comes around, I'll buy it and repaint the boots. And use the fur for a nice 1/6 carpet...

Sideshow just charges too much for figures that hardly have accessories. I mean the Thor Frog is cool but that and Mjolnir aren't enough to justify $250. I might see if I can buy Thor Frog parted out for a decent price.

Sideshow just charges too much for figures that hardly have accessories. I mean the Thor Frog is cool but that and Mjolnir aren't enough to justify $250. I might see if I can buy Thor Frog parted out for a decent price.

You'd probably be better off buying it for the Frog and then selling Thor.. Most places that part out stuff don't get the EX versions, so only people who actually want Thor but don't care about the Frog would sell it. And they would try to recoup the overpriced Thor figure by selling the Frog for some ridiculous price.

You'd probably be better off buying it for the Frog and then selling Thor.. Most places that part out stuff don't get the EX versions, so only people who actually want Thor but don't care about the Frog would sell it. And they would try to recoup the overpriced Thor figure by selling the Frog for some ridiculous price.

It is pretty much what I decide to do. Broke down and pre-ordered and will sell Thor once in hand.

This price makes it easy for me to go with hot toys deluxe star lord hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As cool as it is I'm not going to spend $250 plus shipping just for a tiny Thor Frog. Who knows if I'd be able to sell the Thor to make it worth it. Guess if I can't find it whatever.

I can't help but feel a little "that's it?" For 250 but the exclusive will help that feeling a bit and Thor is the main hero I had been waiting for Sideshow to release in his comic guise. So... I'm buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back