1/6 SSC Thor Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's noticeable differences compared to his classic costume.

Yes, but it's still unmistakably comic Thor. Daredevil looks like he walked out of a Netflix show. For me this falls in the same category as Wolverine, not exactly like the comics but close enough.

I actually preferred the Legendary Scale look more. The PF looked more like the comics, true:

Dr._Doom_5_Premium_Format_Statue_by_Sideshow_Collectibles_1024x1024.jpg
View attachment 342639

But the LS one was more realistic, and was better to look at IMO:

400086-doctor-doom-013.jpg
View attachment 342640

Bellow is a fan made bust that also has a very nifty design:

View attachment 342641

Every time I look at the LS Doom, I wish I had the space to buy it. Such a gorgeous looking piece. 1/6 will definitely not look that awesome with the runes design all over. But dare to dream, right? 🤓

Every time I look at the LS Doom, I wish I had the space to buy it. Such a gorgeous looking piece. 1/6 will definitely not look that awesome with the runes design all over. But dare to dream, right? ��

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. It's already expensive enough, and I dread to think of what the price will be in a few years. Either way, I just hope they maker a Doom at some point, overly detailed or more classic. It's been too long since the last Doom fig, what with the F4 Ban and all. I'd even take an Infamous Iron Man at this point. A pop!, a minimate, a Legend, anything! I'd really prefer a 1/6th fig though, that's true.

Mezco are doing 1:12 Ragnarok, Diamond will be doing Select, NECA might be doing a 1/4 scale figure, as well as HT's usual stuff.

Yea, just like I wished the Joe line adhered to the figure/card art and not their creative interpretations.

Yea, just like I wished the Joe line adhered to the figure/card art and not their creative interpretations.

I would of preferred that too.....But what they did do the figures were still good.

I do wish it looked more like this though

View attachment 343326

This is so obvious and yet Sideshow does not get it. It's like they deliberately make choices that results in lower sales. Why? Someone needs to be fired for all these poor choices. When are they going to actually make what most people prefer. This is a figure I would buy.l

Definitely getting this. It comes with thor [emoji196] as excl hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fur is removable...that's a good thing
Yeah.
While I like the idea of the fur... it just looks out of place here.

It's a nice figure. But that awful lookin' belt has to go. And that price is hillarious.

Definitely getting this. It comes with thor [emoji196] as excl hahahahahaha
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thor Frog?!

latest

This looks good but at $250 it's just a pick and choose at this point and Wolvie will have to wait for other X-Men or Spidey and/or Iron Man. He just isn't going to make the cut at that pricepoint.

The only reason I got Wolverine is because I had a ton of points I could use on him.

Back