Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'm missing something because I don't see a bored, tired, emotionless Thor....or a likeness that is 'off'. I see a great looking PF with an incredible likeness. :dunno This has to be be Trevor's work....either way I'm getting both of these. :lecture

:goodpost: Agreed.

That is SO SICK! Man if it's that big it's going to cost a FORTUNE :slap

It's gonna cost a fortune alright! :thud:

looks awesome, but if it's that big i think i'll pass

If the statue to the left of Destroyer is IM mark 1 = 18.75" high. But the statue to the right of Destroyer is IM mark 3 = 40" high. But all three statues seem to be on the same plane, & of similar size???? As I do not own any IM statues, can someone who does confirm this?

Agreed the $500-800 makes sense and I think it will come in at $650 to be more specific.

I have so much on PO...that's more than I'm willing to pay right now.
indifferent0004.gif

I might try to pick up the Destroyer later. IF it's available.

But I have to make things clear, SS says they will up at 2:00-3:00PM
will they do that earlier? I plan to set an alarm clock at 1:30, which is 4:00pm in my place, is it ok?

set your alarm for 1:30 the day before then wait for 24 hours in front of your computer to be safe.

indifferent0004.gif

I think it's safe to say that this won't sellout as fast Snoop.
Primary buyers would be the die-hard Thor fans & some movie collectors.

If destroyer is 30" as some are saying, and especially if it lights up (not outside the ballpark of reality), then this piece would be at least $400. Probably more. It also would have to be fibreglass and mostly hollow or it would be a killer to ship

all their big statues are hollow now. the thor 1:1 was hollow and really light up top, feels like fibreglass. they have become more hollow props than statues.

indifferent0004.gif

GOD I know it Darth...but there is no way I'm missing this opp to pick both of them up...so I guess my finances are going to have to make room. I just hope SSC doesn't make me bend over and grab my ankles when it comes to how much I'll be dropping on these two statues alone....include all the stuff I have on PO and boy I'm some sort of f'ed. :yess: I put him because although I know it's going to be a lot...my Thor setup will totally rock soon!

Well either that or we can make sure of it. You take CelticWarrior & I'll get Fborecki. :rotfl:lol:peace

ahahahahahah
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back