Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from Thor. I may have to reconsider and order these two. The movie was just too good.

I would urge anyone wanting to order Thor maquette, hold off til after they release an edition size especially if you don't support the policy of NRDs without edition sizes.

You got that right! Optimus Prime & War Machine for me next. :yess:
Passed on Optimus, but WM is on his way when I pay him off. DD is coming soon. Vampirella, Jason Voorhees, Rogue and many other are joining the ranks before this righteous poly shows up. Too many too remember aside from that. :rock
Just got back from Thor. I may have to reconsider and order these two. The movie was just too good.
Great news, Chap! I have yet to hear even a mediocre review of this flick.

Your words haunt me. :lol
:lol ...wait for it...

deal-with-it.gif

I would urge anyone wanting to order Thor maquette, hold off til after they release an edition size especially if you don't support the policy of NRDs without edition sizes.
Work it, fuzzy! WORK IT!

I can't believe I didn't just PO this earlier and thought I'd wait to see the movie first before I do:slap:lol

well, I just came back from the movie and just PO'd this:yess:

Just ordered both, they will complement each other very well. I used most of my reward points on Destroyer so he will only end up costing me shipping.:yess:

I will try and figure out a way to display all of the movie Avengers together when they all come in. It should only take about 2 years for that to happen.

:blissy:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2::rock2:rock2Thor was awesome I had to break down and order Thor EX. That movie was better than I thought it was going to be.

:blissy:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:Thor was awesome I had to break down and order Thor EX. That movie was better than I thought it was going to be.

:lol

I always had high hopes for this film and it didn't let me down. The wait for the Blu-ray is going to be brutal. :(

Back