Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good points...I'm going to see how long I can hold out on this one. The reality is I want Destroyer BAD and I just found an excuse to save some moeny, but I don't know how long it'll last...:impatient:

Hm ... rationalization is important ....

Hope to see these on video when SDCC starts. Josh i'm looking at you buddy. :D

True ... it will be a bumper if they considering to make 2000 of those ... hope they just balance from being greedy and realistic ...

Agreed I think they are potentially shooting themselves in the foot if they do 2000 because the CAP pf is sure to follow soon and will turn off a lot of people.

As I am not as experienced as you guys. I have decided no matter how, as a collector I am getting the ex.

Even though the buying a destroyer EX means I am paying $100 more for just the print.

Maybe I will grow up later, realizing what is best for me. But for the first time, I am delighted because I get what I want.

Agreed I think they are potentially shooting themselves in the foot if they do 2000 because the CAP pf is sure to follow soon and will turn off a lot of people.

It is about good business... just like ... sorry to mention that Bowen ... most of the collectors I know from HK says, "There is no value of buying Bowen, because they just keep re-painting the same statue."

One thing I appreciate about SS is

1. They make character not base on popularity, they just make something unique.

2. Being a collector of SSC makes me feel like a collector. Unlike buying HT's 12", I know how much are there in the market. For instance, I have searched Ebay for months, no person is selling Galactus LSB EX. Rarely one selling Dr. Doom PF.

And this is how things should go. If SS just becomes a greedy company, well, they will just lost their client. For one thing, we dont call our self statue geek because we are proud to announce we collect and we expect the statue value goes up. (Though it is mostly an excuse to your wife.)

This couldn't be any worse!

The $499 price tag is exactly where I don't want it to be. I said earlier before the prices were announced that $500 was my limit and SSC has to go make this 1 dollar under!

Damn you SSC! :slap:thud::monkey4

<---None. Highlariously broke.

cebollita_animated_onion-07.gif

This couldn't be any worse!

The $499 price tag is exactly where I don't want it to be. I said earlier before the prices were announced that $500 was my limit and SSC has to go make this 1 dollar under!

Damn you SSC! :slap:thud::monkey4

LoL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They read your mind ....

Buy it you know you want to! just DO IT! :hi5: :lol

dammit Jay you know I do...:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: I'm just seriously concerned with all that could be coming in the next few months (especially with SDCC) that I'll over book myself now and not be able to pick up a diamond later. thinking thinking...

dammit Jay you know I do...:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: I'm just seriously concerned with all that could be coming in the next few months (especially with SDCC) that I'll over book myself now and not be able to pick up a diamond later. thinking thinking...

Yeah i know what you mean man.

Thor and Destroyer look pretty damn cool to me. I could give a rats ass if Destroyer is only 2" taller than Thor. Its not really an issue I don't think. I'm not gonna be setting these guys up in battle so "actual" movie scale isn't much of a bother.

Back