SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure looks pretty good but I think I'll pass. Glad I didn't order I'll just wait for Sideshow to release there Superman 1/6 and that'll be it for me in there 1/6 DC line. Found another Youtube review. Not a bad figure looks pretty cool but not for me.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqaHqCPEbMg[/ame]

Wasn't charged yet so I sent an email. 15 minutes later received a UPS ship notice.
Says Friday.
I'll probably end up having to pick it up from UPS on Monday since there won't be anyone home to sign for it :(

I think those that got him will be pleased.
He's far from perfect.
You'll definitely need to futz him once you release him. He's all kinds of wrinkled.
The lapels don't lay flat. May need to iron them or sew them down.
The sculpts are great.
He's got potential, but at near $200 he shouldn't need potential.
My biggest gripe are the Velcro closures for the shirt and pants.
Here's a pic of him right out of the box; no futzing.
2iwal4w.jpg

sure glad I ordered this and kept my order at the last minute, thanks for the youtube video--- looks awesome!

I don't think it's a shame. I'll have more fun with this Joker than mime Joker. Some of us like to really work are figures. Now, we shouldn't have to. This one is forcing me to.

yeah, i will still prob end of getting him and harley and possibly catwoman... no so sure on bats though

It's too bad there's no texture or detail in the clothing. It'd be nice to see some pinstripes or herring bone patterns on the vest.

He must have futzed with him before the video, since every photo he needs work...but in the video, the coat - lapels everything looks better.

I think the body on him is too skinny, maybe I really got into the "Jack" plump joker, this one seems like he needs a 'thicker' body.

He must have futzed with him before the video, since every photo he needs work...but in the video, the coat - lapels everything looks better.

I think the body on him is too skinny, maybe I really got into the "Jack" plump joker, this one seems like he needs a 'thicker' body.

He should be Skinny. Comic Joker is basically anorexic. If anything, the pics make the body not look skinny enough to me.

Looks better now in the video, but still I am not 100% happy especially with a few major details -- details that I could have easily overlooked if this were $150.

I really hope SSC would work hard on their paint apps before they feel worthy of charging HT prices. I know these line is based on the comics, but that need not mean that the colors be done in 2D quality that doesn't really pop out IMO.

Perhaps it's because I have the figure, but I can tell in the video some things need to be futz. His lapels stick up just like mine.

And, I agree comic Joker should be skinny. He's not skinny enough. This is where the Medi figure is pretty cool.

Back