1/6 SSC Rogue One C2-B5 Imperial Astromech Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone still getting this? It was available in a code, plus free shipping so for $50 next month and June, it's a done deal. He wasn't in the final cut but he is still an Astromech, can't resist those little guys.

Which code works for this to knock it down that much? I am thinking about it but HT teased a C2B5 at a show in Hong Kong along with the rest of the rogue one figures last year so I am not too sure.

Which code works for this to knock it down that much? I am thinking about it but HT teased a C2B5 at a show in Hong Kong along with the rest of the rogue one figures last year so I am not too sure.

I believe that was the Sideshow one on display with the Hot Toys figures.

Anyone still getting this? It was available in a code, plus free shipping so for $50 next month and June, it's a done deal. He wasn't in the final cut but he is still an Astromech, can't resist those little guys.

I was going to get this until I realized I didn't remember seeing it in R.O. Google search auto-fill: "where was c2b5 in rogue one". Oh? Nowhere. Ok.

There is a shot or two where you can see the droid, but it's hardly worth mentioning. When Jyn, Cassian, and K2 are walking into the Imperial base on Scarif, and you see the other K2 droid walking towards them, C2 can be seen in the background rolling in front of a group of Stormtroopers. Or, at least, it's a droid that looks a lot like C2.

You also see him when the squad of stormtroopers run past Jyn & Co while they're on their way to the vault. He's rolling across the dark corridor in the background.

Ordered because I know something about this droid in the movie ;)

Just wondering if the thing you knew was that his scene was cut out or something?:lol

But seriously, I'm just legit curious about any role they would've wanted him to have. No matter how insignificant.

There is a shot or two where you can see the droid, but it's hardly worth mentioning. When Jyn, Cassian, and K2 are walking into the Imperial base on Scarif, and you see the other K2 droid walking towards them, C2 can be seen in the background rolling in front of a group of Stormtroopers. Or, at least, it's a droid that looks a lot like C2.

You also see him when the squad of stormtroopers run past Jyn & Co while they're on their way to the vault. He's rolling across the dark corridor in the background.

Thanks. I'll look at those scenes tonight.

I ordered this directly from Sideshow and still haven't received a shipping notification. I also used points to get this completely free (minus shipping). I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Hmm .....

I ordered this directly from Sideshow and still haven't received a shipping notification. I also used points to get this completely free (minus shipping). I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Hmm .....

I used points to get 4-LOM completely free and didn't get a notice while everyone else was getting them. I think they process the free ones last.

My FP was set for the 5th. I didn't get a notice like I usually do when they're ordered via payment plan to offer to pay off earlier and get it earlier but probably because the date was so close. According to the email I got it just states to have fund available because it'll ship on Wednesday.

Just got mine, in, meant to cancel it but forgot and was to late. kind of glad i got it thou, really liking the Black and Black paint on him.

Attachments

• IMG_20170704_193606730.jpg
    IMG_20170704_193606730.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20170704_193810101.jpg
    IMG_20170704_193810101.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 124
Good lookin' figure, no doubt. But since it really never made it into the movie, (and just coming off the heels of R2-Q5), I cancelled my order.

Got mine yesterday. The black paint on him is very flat, no real shine at all whereas the metallic parts do have that "shine" and stick out. I'm not sure if it's the same with the other Imperial droid which looks shiny all the way around in pics. I really like him and hope we get more variants especially Obi-Wan's AOTC version or BT-1 from the Star Wars comics (although that would require a mix of both R2 and R5). Photobucket is all wonky so excuse the super large pics

IMG_7276.jpg

IMG_7278.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

IMG_7268.jpg

IMG_7271.jpg

Got mine yesterday. The black paint on him is very flat, no real shine at all whereas the metallic parts do have that "shine" and stick out. I'm not sure if it's the same with the other Imperial droid which looks shiny all the way around in pics. I really like him and hope we get more variants especially Obi-Wan's AOTC version or BT-1 from the Star Wars comics (although that would require a mix of both R2 and R5). Photobucket is all wonky so excuse the super large pics

View attachment 351390

View attachment 351391

View attachment 351392

View attachment 351393

View attachment 351394

This c2-b5 unit looks good in black paint. I had always planned on buying one of the ssc r2 units but then when I got the $50 off coupon I pulled the trigger on the hot toys r2 instead.

That picture is kind of making me want to buy one of the ssc r2 or c2 units now too but if i did I would most likely have to go with the c2 or r2 unpainted prototype.

Back