SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spri, awesome skipaint!

alcohol.jpg

You're repaint has greatly improved what I thought was pretty good to begin with Ski!
One of these days I'll have to get you to do a repaint for me.

pretty amazing Skiman. I have a couple extra RnR heads, I want to try repainting them myself. Sure I'll fugem up though.

Does anybody know where to score an extra uniform? I need one for my Breaker custom, TA and MD appear to be out and I don't want to pay eBay prices.

I thought he was in another dimension? Or maybe that was Steeler. I dunno, all those JOES look the same. Either mongoloids or the same face with or without beard.

You're thinking of Steeler, Clutch and Grunt from the sunbow series in "Worlds Without End". They stay behind to fight Cobra in another dimension, but Steeler is seen briefly after the snow battle in G.I. JOE the animated movie.

I just imagine, since this is a modern day take on G.I. JOE, Joe's that died won't be seeing production....unless maybe it's "Zombie Breaker" :lol

You're thinking of Steeler, Clutch and Grunt from the sunbow series in "Worlds Without End". They stay behind to fight Cobra in another dimension, but Steeler is seen briefly after the snow battle in G.I. JOE the animated movie.

I just imagine, since this is a modern day take on G.I. JOE, Joe's that died won't be seeing production....unless maybe it's "Zombie Breaker" :lol

____ YEAH! I'd be down. :wave :lol

Back