SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to spend a few more minutes with RnR. Will take some outdoor pics tomeow.

rocknroll1.jpg

rocknroll2.jpg

RnR is one of sideshows best work to date:clap I have not had any real time to futz him yet but I'm liking the t-shirt look so far, just some crappy cell pics(last one is for nam):wink1:

Just a few more crappy pics:monkey1 I think I'll stick with something like this, still needs some more futzing,but can't beat the classic look with crossed ammo belts:)

Nice shots, E.

And nice shots too, Skull. I didn't remove the uniform to get a look at the shirt or the arms. Looks good, a little small in the chest versus the size of the arms, but it works pretty good with all the layers and gear, proportions look natural. Keeps the figure from looking to bulky.

More pics everyone!!!

Thanks, The arms are really pretty big on him, I compared them the the hot toys wolverine arms and rocks is actually a little bigger. I agree that the chest is a little to small in comparsion to the arms and wish they would have just completed the job and made a new sculpted chest and abs. That way he would look better rocking the t-shirt alone, and sideshow would have a complete goto body for largers caractors. They could have used it for alot furture joe releases like roadblock, sgt. slaugter, roadpig, bigboa, destro and so on. I'm totally not complaining and think rock n roll came out awesome, just saying:)

It works though. Once you put on all the layers of gear and clothes on you can't really tell. Plus, you don't want him looking too bulky.

:exactly: It really does work, and he does look great all geared up. I just put the backpack on him today and that is a thing of beauty, love the funtional helmet holder and the detail on it is great, how they even put the vinyl pads on the part that rests against the back looks great. Now that they have made these new arm sculpts I would like to see sideshow make survival, he would look great and was one of my favorate 3 3/4 joes as a kid.

:exactly: It really does work, and he does look great all geared up. I just put the backpack on him today and that is a thing of beauty, love the funtional helmet holder and the detail on it is great, how they even put the vinyl pads on the part that rests against the back looks great. Now that they have made these new arm sculpts I would like to see sideshow make survival, he would look great and was one of my favorate 3 3/4 joes as a kid.

Yeah that backpack is pretty awesome. I feel bad not wanting to use it. :lol

I don't think this body looks that great in just the tshirt, so probaby wouldn't want to use it for an Outback bash. Rather use the TTM.

I will say, I don't think this body looks that great in just the tshirt, so probaby wouldn't want to use it for an Outback bash. Rather use the TTM.

:slap Thats right his name is outback, I always called he survival on account of his t-shirt:cuckoo: Yeah they would need to buff out the torso abit to really sell the t-shirt look for him.

Outback would be a fun easy bash.

It would be easy for everything except the t-shirt that says survival on it. For everything else you could use the extra RnR sculpt and paint the hair red and put on a bandana, use a ttm19 for the body, put on any woodland camo pants on him and some laceup boots, a combat belt and a knive and gun and your set. Thats what I was thinking but I'm sure theres many other ways to do it.

Funnily enough, I feel the same way about the official figures. The whole vaguely-resembles-a-famous-actor thing really distracts me.

I can see how some people think it's fun but it totally weirds me out, man. :lol

This s one of the best figures in the line, but 2 quick complaints. As others have mentioned that knife rig has got to be retired! Its horrible. No wonder they didn't show it on the pictures.

Second issue, the ankles are really loose. Anyone elses?

That said, love the new knees! Keep going with those.

Back