SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, that is what I expect too. Same as Indy overall, and I'll feel OK. We are paying more for the new body, arms...

The fact that I plan to try those HT heads on it, does not mean that I don't like what Sideshow is going to offer as a whole with this figure.

But we are dreamers: a mouthplate like you say would have been great.
I really want the blades to be diecast, metal ones. Please...
I would have loved to see some hair on those arms though!

One thing I can say to Sideshow's credit is that their production pieces are typically better than the protos. For all the questionable design decisions they may make, they delivered the goods on the Deadpool figure - particularly on the tailoring. I don't mind the "bagginess" of the costume, but for those who do, if Deadpool is any indication, they will reel it in on the production piece as much as they possibly can without hindering the articulation too badly. I have high hopes for this one as well. Will be forever grateful they decided to use his brown/tan costume.

I find this picture worrisome.

image.jpg

I hope its just a bad photo.

I've probably gone back and forth in my head at least ten times over this guy....arghhhhh! I want him, but that price point man. What's the highest y'all have ever seen the monthly discount code at?

Was wondering when or will the thread be back, and i'm glad it's back - Thank you.

After all this time, the lack of interchangeable mouthplate still bugs me.
Still, I look forward to have it in hand.

Here's the latest pic of it from some fair earlier this year
image.jpg

Can anyone explain why the suit is made up of all of those crazy stitched together pieces with seams all over the place?

I mean, is that the best construction they can come up with??

Was wondering when or will the thread be back, and i'm glad it's back - Thank you.

After all this time, the lack of interchangeable mouthplate still bugs me.
Still, I look forward to have it in hand.

Here's the latest pic of it from some fair earlier this year
View attachment 268367

I'm totally fine with having an "ugly" Wolverine, just not keen on the expression. I'll still get it for my Logan collection.

Yeah it's overpriced. Although everyone knows how SSC rolls these days.

Having said that, this figure has to be the best SSC has made in a while, I love how the suit is baggy, I love how he has an ugly mug like Wolverine SHOULD, it really looks like a dangerous little runt.

+1

This figure is an accurate portrayal of Logan, unlike FOX's rendition. Most people have only seen the movies so they think that is Wolverine. Hah!

ddbulletdodge2kw2.jpg

UncannyX-Men39714Skill.jpg

Odd question, if the exclusive sells out does it go into wait list? Or are you forced into preordering the regular?

Odd question, if the exclusive sells out does it go into wait list? Or are you forced into preordering the regular?

It should. You'll just be directed to the regular which is still available.
I doubt the exclusive will sell out just yet. It might if once released it blows people away. Sadly, SS hasn't done that in a long time.

I'm really looking forward to see how this turns out. Fox will never do a movie Wolverine that will ever look remotely close to the comic book. I'm really hoping this turns out nice so I can pick it up sometime down the road. It would be cool to have a Wolverine with some Hot Toys Marvel figures. Hopefully he looks good with them. I don't care if I miss out on the exclusive. I'd never display him with a sword and if I wanted to there are much nicer metal samurai swords I can find parted out than this odd red one.

I actually like this figure. There are two things that are keeping me from buying; Price and the outfit.
I know the price isn't going to be "fixed," but fix that outfit and I might just bite.

Back