SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$249.99 seems a bit much. I know Sideshow made a new body, if it came with two extra removeable face plates I can see the price tag.

Almost 23.00 shipping to come to AZ. Thats extremely high.

Would have liked to have gotten the sword but as the exclusive item, I am out of luck.

I like it. What are the odds they go "Batman - Gotham Knight" and we get a "Wolverine - Tiger Stripe" in a couple of months?

Yeah I'll get it when it's $200 shipped somewhere. And at that price it will be eventually.. I've seen far more people saying they're waiting for a discount than saying they PO'd.

woah that's a kick to the cod piece,
I just went to PO this one and shipping came in at 99.00
so all up with NRD ++ I am paying USD 350.00 at todays current exchange rate I am paying AUD 500.00 !!!

Damn I really really wanted this and to support the Marvel 1/6 Line. but for 500 clams I guess that aint gonna happen. :(

so all up with NRD ++ I am paying USD 350.00 at todays current exchange rate I am paying AUD 500.00 !!!

Damn I really really wanted this and to support the Marvel 1/6 Line. but for 500 clams I guess that aint gonna happen. :(

You and me both bub, you and me both...

Am i the only one who thinks its cheap looking? It looks like a figure from 2008.

Why did you single out the nrd? If your buying it the nrd comes off the cost of the figure. It doesn't add to it. It's just a part that doesn't get refunded if you cancel your order.

Am i the only one who thinks its cheap looking? It looks like a figure from 2008.
I wouldn't say cheap looking, just the best SSC is capable of. Not worth anywhere near $270 shipped though, if it was around $170 I wouldn't feel the need to wait months for a discount.

I really wish HT could start a separate, non movie line. If they took this idea and used their talent it'd be fantastic. Look at the new Deadpool, SSC could never achieve that level. Imagine if HT made an Alex Ross Superman or Lee Bermejo Batman and Joker. It'll never happen but it's cool to think about.

I like it. What are the odds they go "Batman - Gotham Knight" and we get a "Wolverine - Tiger Stripe" in a couple of months?

I don't know about a couple of months, but if this is a newly developed body, I would think they'll want to get more than one Wolverine out of it.

This looks to be the best in the line so far looking uber awesome but that price. Maybe if a Cap goes up eventually I'll buy. This isn't bad nor is punisher.

Back