SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine. Love everything but the belt and saber it came with. Replaced them both with Hoth Luke parts. MUCH better construction, velcro closure on the buckle, scaled pouches, a leg strap and better paint apps on the saber.

And here's what we SHOULD have gotten for $270...PLUS a harpoon gun!!!

Ok, which one of you guys paid $40+ over the MSRP for this? Lol.
1bb998e93f9dc0d33b441abcb3937b1b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious to know how many xwing versions vs. how many snowspeeders were produced. The difference must be insane.

It happens all the time. When anything becomes "Sold Out", people who wouldn't have even considered buying the figure when it was available start to take notice and lose their minds. Not many are coming up for auction and with this being a limited release, its gonna drive up the value. Right now there are only 2 on Ebay. One for $380.00 and another for $497.00. Limited inventory makes it a sellers market.

are you using the DX07 body? the trousers on the jumpsuit look kinda loose... other than that it is looking good.

Farmboy Luke body with the muscle removed; but I forgot to say the lower leg is from the dx07. Much futzing do I sense in him.

I did something very similar, but used the Hasbro Yavin Ceremony Luke's jacket, painted it, tailored it to the body, and cannibalized the collar trim & insignias from the Hasbro Hoth Luke's outer vest. I really don't mind the SSC Hoth boots - My DX07 boots looked inappropriate on this figure. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.
20161213_175640.jpg

I did something very similar, but used the Hasbro Yavin Ceremony Luke's jacket, painted it, tailored it to the body, and cannibalized the collar trim & insignias from the Hasbro Hoth Luke's outer vest. I really don't mind the SSC Hoth boots - My DX07 boots looked inappropriate on this figure. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.
View attachment 346638

That looks great! DX07 head all the way.

Back