SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure it would have been nice to have this figure. But SS still have dropped the ball on quality on most of their figures imo. If it takes a few years for HT to release theirs then I can wait

Yep I agree. Getting a figure to look good in a helmet isnt where it's at these days.

If the run wasnt so small I probably would have got this guy. As I'm sure many others would have. That's Sifeshows issue.

But I can wait as well. If HT have done ESB Yoda, Hoth Leia etc. Chances of an ESB Luke should be relatively high you'd think. But I have patience. You have to in this hobby.

Waitlist converted! Also went on it on 5/10. I'm in Hong Kong right now, and it's all sold out at Secret Base and Toy Hunters.

In fairness Secret Base only stocks what it has preorders for on sixth scale and Toy Hunters does basically the same thing these days. If you're visiting Hong Kong those places are only really good for their displays, not for shopping. You need to go to the more hidden away stores but most of them don't carry Sideshow just Hot Toys. Have you tried Hong Kong Toys R Us? They stock Hot Toys in Hong Kong. Oh I wish TRU did the same here.

Surprised it’s sold out, but I’m kinda happy for Sideshow. It would have looked terrible to have both pilot Lukes lingering in their stock for ages.

I was slightly tempted by this Luke since it’s the one Luke I want for my collection. But at this point I have no problem passing on a Sideshow offering, even if it admittedly looks okay-to-pretty-good. HT will get to this at some point. I can wait.

Whaaaat? No way. I actually got mine today from Hong Kong - haven't had time to open it yet.

I reckon Wor-Gar's right about it being revealed by HT at SDCC. Does this character appear in any video games like the Snowtroopers did?

No, but they're about to make Battlefront II, but at this point they've only done troopers from those games.

With ROTJ Luke likely arriving at SDCC at this point, I doubt we'll get two Luke's back to back. Hot Toys released the same version of a single character about 5 years after Sideshow made it at this point. The closest has been the different versions of figures like ANH R2 and then TFA R2 and the different Vader figures ROTJ vs ANH.

No, but they're about to make Battlefront II, but at this point they've only done troopers from those games.

With ROTJ Luke likely arriving at SDCC at this point, I doubt we'll get two Luke's back to back. Hot Toys released the same version of a single character about 5 years after Sideshow made it at this point. The closest has been the different versions of figures like ANH R2 and then TFA R2 and the different Vader figures ROTJ vs ANH.

C'mon TonTon aim for the stars. I think they'll do a DX Luke with the ESB costume similar to last one plus the Snowspeeder flightsuit and Dagobah training outfit !!

How epic would that be?

Hot Toys tend to not shy away from re doing DX characters several times. So that won't be a negative against this theory.

Plus he would fit with the recently released Yoda !

But I jest. It's a long shot at best !!

Likeness not too bad on mine, missing a lot of accessories though, but i did snag the exclusive tambourine:clap

IMG_5057.JPG

With DX07 parts, and obviously unfinished, but all my other figures can just go home.

unnamed.jpg

Back