1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up his body from TA and it's huge. A lot bigger than I was expecting.

I finally got around to opening mine up today. He's an awesome figure!

a5965faccd82454a572a2f91e3d1b325.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also finally took Lobo out and overall he's a fantastic figure; a little awkward in posing though.
For those that have him I'm slightly puzzled with the abdomen. It seems that the abdomen joint isn't sitting right. It appears that he's narrower at the hips and wider at the stomach. In some of the pictures he looks like mine and in others the abdomen looks flatter. Before I do anything that I might regret some input from owners would be greatly appreciated.

meh, just got mine today. I only now realized the cigar is exclusive. thats is some really crappy sales tactic. the figure has virtually no articulation, zero, you cannot pose it an any way other than standing , arms cant even bend very much. Sorely disappointed. Don't recommend paying this much for this figure. save your money or buy it a a heavy discount, which i am sure you will be able to find later on.

My Lobo Ex has arrived! His head/body proportion looks much better in person. Glad I got him!! ^^!!

37979668091_cc0f2dddd8_b.jpg
24128460288_8143c38177_b.jpg
37979667251_dbba3a9b01_b.jpg
37979666731_a5f932f1d6_b.jpg

That is a great Power Girl custom. Is that the DC Direct 13" costume on a phicen body? How much extra tailoring did that take?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
no, friend. i sawed the full uniform and cape myself. I applied small pieces of blue leather on the gloves and boots.
the body is really Phichen!
+power20.jpg

Finally got a chance to open this figure up and have to say pretty impressed with a Sideshow release. I really like it. I know I already asked but got no responses. For those of you that purchased this, anyone find a suitable stand-in for Dawg?

Finally got a chance to open this figure up and have to say pretty impressed with a Sideshow release. I really like it. I know I already asked but got no responses. For those of you that purchased this, anyone find a suitable stand-in for Dawg?

I think about the closest you’ll get (although wrong breed) is one of the Mr. Z Rottweilers.

I think about the closest you’ll get (although wrong breed) is one of the Mr. Z Rottweilers.

Not sure if these are new, but Mr. Z totally makes bulldogs.

160442w9bo4oo2ob2ubefo.jpg

They've also got closed-mouth versions in a variety of colors if the ones above look too friendly.

Z-Bull06-01.jpg

Apologies for the seven-month bump, but I wanted to ask folks who had this guy: how's he holding up? Any issues with the vest? Pleather still doing ok?

Back