1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap I had this on pre-order as flexpay but didn't realize it's set to take the last payment in late August. I might pony up now just to get it, looks great. I'm really glad I grabbed this!

Great news! I thought it would only be released in October! And the abdomen? Is it rigid or rubbery?

HE is listed to be 14 inches tall so def gonna have some presence. I have my eye on a bad ass bike for him tho to roll & display with my other bikers Arnold & ghodstrider. I might need to find a 2nd chain to wire up for sweet pose's.

Mine came on Tuesday. Bottom line, this figure is pretty great, right up there with their Wolverine release. 1 problem - Lobo is short! He isn't 14", more like 13.5" WITH the hair. Sideshow informed me that it's because the display intent is with the stand. That's my only disappointment. I'll see about posting a pic later this evening (against some other figures) along with my Kitbash change because the jeans don't seem Lobo-like to me.

Here it is
759d12ae7de063269f11ed7f6fa650a3.jpg

His gun can be properly holstered. Small amount of downward force and it'll sit square. The way it is in the pic it's not all the way in the holster.

Well, he's not that poseable but eh....he's a damn nice figure. The expression, the details, excellent paint work. Sideshow knocked Lobo out of the park. I really like the cigar pose...:lol

lobo_05.jpg

lobo_06.jpg

lobo_07.jpg

lobo_08.jpg

lobo_09.jpg

lobo_10.jpg

lobo_11.jpg

lobo_12.jpg

lobo_13.jpg

lobo_14.jpg

lobo_15.jpg

lobo_16.jpg

lobo_17.jpg

A few subtle mods.

Opened up the jacket lapels a bit more to show more muscle and look a bit bulkier.
Added the cross chain.

Cut the damn hook about 3/4s.

Happier now.
d6ceac3192f799e9817218aad1e154b0.jpg
75aa48235b475de427daf934eee2829d.jpg
ccc50dafae73adbd86e665fd421b0ee1.jpg

7bc3b465af6d5854279868a68c8548c1.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered him! Couldn't miss out on the cigar hand. Glad to hear that SS got this figure right.

My LOBO was sent yesterday. He will still have a long journey ahead until he reaches my hands here in Brazil.

Well, he's not that poseable but eh....he's a damn nice figure. The expression, the details, excellent paint work. Sideshow knocked Lobo out of the park. I really like the cigar pose...:lol

lobo_05.jpg

lobo_06.jpg

lobo_07.jpg

lobo_08.jpg

lobo_09.jpg

lobo_10.jpg

lobo_11.jpg

lobo_12.jpg

lobo_13.jpg

lobo_14.jpg

lobo_15.jpg

lobo_16.jpg

lobo_17.jpg

Great photos! I am not very familiar with Lobo but, I do like looking at pics of him. He has really good shelf presence it seems!

Back