1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing they were mixing the earlier versions of Lobo with the more well known version. Earlier versions were somewhat thinner, and the hair stood up more. So I'm guessing they incorporated those attributes into the more well known biker image we all have of him, kind of a hybrid.

I missed an exaggerated rifle for the main man! I bought this, loose, from HOT TOYS, to complement the LOBO. what do you think?

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah, really noticeable how skinny his torso is – needed to be twice as wide, shame because all-in-all looks a nice figure.

I didn't realize how thin he was until someone posted a picture of him without his vest. The vest imo adds some width for sure. He still looks awesome though.

If they had made his body bigger the vest may not have laid flat and stuck out which would look weird. I think working with that material at sixth scale could be tricky.

mine one arrives on my friend house´s in New Orleans... now is wait to he comes to Brazil bringing my LOBO....

Absolutely.

i wish ssc's freddy had turned out better (at least from the 1 review). i think that might have gotten ssc more attention as a manufacturer, possibly giving Lobo more attention.

Best SS for sure. One off body for Lobo. Great paint. He's a beast. As big as Batman from HT. The head sculpt is so damn awesome. 100% charisma. Love this guy.

Last edited:
I finally caved and ordered the Exclusive and have it on flex payment! Missed out on the Lobo premium format but the last couple years my collecting direction has changed... I've been buying less statues and more 1/6 figures (due to price and space) so this is perfect for me!

Wow. The LOBO is really big. I needed to place it without the base inside the glass display that I have for my figures. And I still had to get him to lower himself a little.
21209199_1466625973406662_755453439_n.jpg
21248092_1466631363406123_1073906705_o.jpg
21247662_1466629740072952_1881923704_o.jpg

You damn people and your damn pictures. I wasn't planning on getting this guy, but he looked really good in your pics, with jacket of course. I caved and ordered him yesterday. I used some reward points which lessened the financial impact. I got him today which surprised me because I don't get things from UPS or SS on Saturday. I haven't opened him up yet, but I did notice the box being slightly heavier than usual.

Back