SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah well ya know what ole Jack Burton says at a time like this?

Who?

JACK BURTON......ME!!!

Ole Jack always says........................what the hell.

I find myself wanting to order this - but mostly just as a stand-in for MacReady. I can hold out for Mac. Just. A. Little. Bit. Longer. (Come on, Sideshow - I know someone there threw a party when PCS cancelled theirs...)

Been a while since I've been on here and maybe it's already been said, but Chris Pratt as the new Jack Burton would've been quite acceptable.

Don’t give Hollywood any ideas... how about no remakes and no castings for a new Jack Burton?

Been a while since I've been on here and maybe it's already been said, but Chris Pratt as the new Jack Burton would've been quite acceptable.

8zkwhe.jpg

ioknro.png

Oof. Just leave classics alone. Especially classics that require NO remake/reboot cash in because writers are lazy.

If they want to revisit it which I’m fine if they don’t. Why not just have Kurt? I’m cool with an older seasoned Jack. I personally see his character still behind the wheel of a big rig and getting into all kinds of crazy $h!t. Not being a wet blanket but sometimes the baton doesn’t need to be passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurt wouldn't do it. It's the reason he never returned as Snake. He only saw Snake as an ex soldier in his prime. So I assume he may see Jack the same way.

EFNY, The Thing and BTINLC are perfect on their own. EFLA showed once was enough. Just let sleeping dogs lie.

Kurt wouldn't do it. It's the reason he never returned as Snake. He only saw Snake as an ex soldier in his prime. So I assume he may see Jack the same way.

EFNY, The Thing and BTINLC are perfect on their own. EFLA showed once was enough. Just let sleeping dogs lie.

True....I like EFLA, but I always felt it was ‘Campy’ where as I never felt EFNY was. It may have had some comedic moments but it wasn’t ‘Campy’.

True....I like EFLA, but I always felt it was ‘Campy’ where as I never felt EFNY was. It may have had some comedic moments but it wasn’t ‘Campy’.

EFLA was a good concept in a vacuum, the problem is it's the same exact film as the first one. I know most sequels do that, but still. It was to the point where I just cannot not acknowledge it the entire time.

You could peel away sections of it and make it more bearable. I only watch it for Kurt, since he made Snake more of a POS in that one where as he was more caring in the first one of people like when he asks the President how he feels about the people that died to save him.

I dread the Robert Rodriquez reboot of EFNY...

Carpenter was anti-capitalist his whole career and then turns around and pulls a capitalist move by selling all his rights away. Typical Hollywood.

EFLA was a good concept in a vacuum, the problem is it's the same exact film as the first one. I know most sequels do that, but still. It was to the point where I just cannot not acknowledge it the entire time.

You could peel away sections of it and make it more bearable. I only watch it for Kurt, since he made Snake more of a POS in that one where as he was more caring in the first one of people like when he asks the President how he feels about the people that died to save him.

I dread the Robert Rodriquez reboot of EFNY...

Carpenter was anti-capitalist his whole career and then turns around and pulls a capitalist move by selling all his rights away. Typical Hollywood.

Oh hell I didn’t know they were making a EFNY reboot, Jesus the Hollywood well really has run dry. Is no one writing new stories??

Oh hell I didn’t know they were making a EFNY reboot, Jesus the Hollywood well really has run dry. Is no one writing new stories??

It's been in development hell for about a decade now, but it's moving forward now... unfortunately. No word on who's playing Snake, but if I could pick anyone... maybe Kurt's son. I don't know his acting ability, but he's a goddamn clone of his father.

actor-wyatt-russell-is-married-to-sanne-hamers-also-know-about-his-family-and-married-life.jpg

There's no word on a release month for this thing right? I'm in a payment plan and have got nothing yet. That means like March the earliest?

Back