SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scare tactic worked! Pre-ordered. I would have gotten it at some point anyway, but I'm happy to encourage the development of other cult classic icons!

Richter, Carpenter, and Gary Goldman and David Weinstein (the guys wrote the original drafts of the screenplay for BTILC) have repeatedly said that is actually not a fact about this movie evolving out of Buckaroo Banzai vs The World Crime League.

As a side note, The Buckaroo sequel was supposed to happen, not a joke as someone else thought. Clancy Brown was, and I believe still is, the only actor under contract to do The World Crime League if it ever happens. (it won't)
Ryan

Just put in an order. Hoping it turns out as great as Sideshow's Evil Dead 2 Ash figure but doesn't take that long to come out as that figure did.

f43847ab4a48e2bc0cd60818543f7abd.jpg

Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it!"

Really hoping they do a MacReady given PCS killed theirs because the market is tanking in 1/6 :lol

Man, I'd love that. We need a 1/6 MacReady. I think Jack looks good so far, I like the Snake figure despite some negative opinions, gimme ALL the Carpenter Russel figures please.

I've decoded that message. In actuality it meant "HT consistently outdoes us all, so why try?"

Yep. Although they do have similarities. They both announce stuff that they never do.

But, MacReady would definitely sell very well so I don't understand why they killed it.

A good 1/6 scale Macready has been a sort of grail figure for me. I hope someone takes up the flamethrower... I mean torch and releases one in the near future.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger and PO’ed the Exclusive today after watching the movie for like the 100th time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine back when it first dropped. I don't take chances on missing the ones I want. I wish they would do a Buckaroo Banzai figure. That would be awesome. The movie was never really that great, but it was a fun, funny, cheesy, campy, goofy, character driven film of (now) epic proportion! It really was the cast that made the movie work. And Ellen Barkin was so Priddy back then.
Ryan

Back