Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

I like how people think this is a failure when it already sold over 1650 ex in a month and a half.

Wow EX still available! I'm snoozin but I don't think I'm losin. She looks pretty good so happy for those who are fans of her getting her.

This is going to be another sleeper, assuming it comes with no mayor issues, and yes cross eyes it's a MAYOR ISSUE sideshow, were not collecting the "special" dc universe here.:slap:gah::lecture

Meh, I'm just not that into her. Ivy looks great though. As for Harley, I hope all you hard core fans enjoy her. Bring on Wonder Woman already Sideshow. Hurry up with the Trinity.

Meh, I'm just not that into her. Ivy looks great though. As for Harley, I hope all you hard core fans enjoy her. Bring on Wonder Woman already Sideshow. Hurry up with the Trinity.

Lol! ......... I was thinking the exact samething just now. Enough with all these many millions of issues already. The main justice league characters are all still missing. :goodpost:

Wow EX still available! I'm snoozin but I don't think I'm losin. She looks pretty good so happy for those who are fans of her getting her.

It would be funny if catwoman PF ex is 5000 to 8500 plus and reg is limited edition. I mean she is popular and she will sell like hot cakes. I'm sure SS is not dumb on how well catwoman PF will sell. Harley is a bit different compare to catwoman.

this is the definitive sidekick to joker pf and the exclusive is an absolute must as it's an extra head and the expression is just perfect for harley quinn. you missed green lantern ex, dont miss this one, it will be a much bigger mistake.

one of the best ex add on so far, must buy.

less than 60 remaining!!! :panic::panic::panic:

:monkey3

Well at least SS is pretty consistent with the "less than # remaining" numbers this time around. Ten sold every few days or so. She's taking awhile but, she'll be sold out eventually.

I ordered her on day one (like Ivy). So these numbers really mean nothing to me personally. But, it's fun to chat about in the mean time while we wait for pics of the proto at SDCC. Hopefully she's there with the EX head.

Another one I want...but just cant do in the Mixed Media. I want statues...not dolls with clothes. Sideshow lost out on me buying Harley, Catwoman, and Joker because of this. Maybe there are some that like the clothes...but personally I want a STATUE...makes everything look better in my opinion. STATUES SIDESHOW!!!!

Another one I want...but just cant do in the Mixed Media. I want statues...not dolls with clothes. Sideshow lost out on me buying Harley, Catwoman, and Joker because of this. Maybe there are some that like the clothes...but personally I want a STATUE...makes everything look better in my opinion. STATUES SIDESHOW!!!!

Then you came to the wrong company and the wrong scale.

GTFO then :wave

You gotta have a clothed Quin to match a clothed Joker. Just makes sense.

Lol! ......... I was thinking the exact samething just now. Enough with all these many millions of issues already. The main justice league characters are all still missing. :goodpost:

Yeah I couldn't care less about all the other less important releases. Having Supes and Wonder Woman on PO will inspire me to buy others. So far, I don't want anything in DC other than the Trinity but may get The Flash or Aqua and/or Catwoman and then that's it. Probably will just do Trinity tho. Hurry up SS! :impatient:

Back