Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this one! After all the issues during PO for this I'm so glad it will be history soon. I'm sure this one will have no QC issues because of the simple statue with cloth and googley eyes won't affect the crazy Harley. Then add Steve as the sculptor and this will be a masterpiece. I have faith SS will not disappoint with this one.

I may still pick Harley up. I cancelled my order while back since I didn't have any other PFs to display with her. Of course SS announces Catwoman and then re release of Ivy after the fact. I don't really want the EX, never cared for the alternate head. I would have liked to see it "masked" face with a smirk like she just got done smacking some fool with her mallet. To fit with the mood of the reg face, is which she looks like she is about to smack that same fool.
And if Harley does come out looking as good as she seems to be. We all know that I was the fool she smacked for cancelling her order. :)

Just got my processing notice that Harley will be shipping soon. Payment scheduled for May 5th. Hopefully I'll have her next week;)

Got my notice too! I also got my notice for the GL bust and received Superman today. Crazy few weeks for DC collectors!

The 8th is so soon but so far. Crazy two weeks for me two. I just received a Stealth Iron Man comiquette and it's beautiful, then Black Widow on the 30th then Harley on the 8th

And I'm not turning on you yet Harley!!! Still my most wanted pre order out of 9!! But please come out like the proto or else I'm making the BEAUTIFUL Catwoman PF my #1 gal

Oh, god. If the Catwoman PF could cook, I'd propose.

Statue collecting is going to be all downhill from the day she arrives (not that I'm complaining).

Back