SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, no surprise it sold out. He's kind of a must have, even for the casual collectors.

If all I had was Duke and Snake Eyes, even that small collection would feel incomplete without Hawk. I think he's even more essential than Flint.

j16gsm.jpg

I think this will be the pose I use to display him, only with the exclusive headsculpt instead of the reg, and ungloved hands (just to make him different from the other Joes). :)

Might just have him holding his pistol though...

EDIT: Looking at this picture after posting, it reminds me of the guy who posted that this "doesn't look like Hawk". I think this might be THE most accurate figure Sideshow has done yet!

hawk2.jpg

gijoehawk3.jpg

It's even more accurate to the original figure than the 25th version was! Check out the camo pattern, boot knife and collar! :)

Last edited:
I am just amazed that he is scheduled 3rd Quarter and will be releasing around the time of Dusty,Desert trooper,and Stalker

Elite of the Elites rule!!! <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u6ALySsPXt0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just got on the waitlist for the Ex. Hopefully it gets converted. It happened to me twice and I was lucky it converted for the previous PO I did.

Back