SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that EVILFACE never cancels a preorder because he goes deeper and deeper into debt each month. True story. :lecture

Nope. I just don't go hog wild like some on here and preorder everything. :lol I just get what I really want on the shelf.

Want to own. > would like to have.

I know, I remember you saying you haven't preordered anything since last November or whenever. :D

This is the biggest year for me ever. Multiple grails from multiple lines. Just crazy.

There's no other SW, GI Joe, or Marvel figures that can top what's coming out this year for me. Only other options that can be made on that level that I can think of would be a new HT Corporal Hicks with today's technology/accuracy or a Will Munny Premium Format.

I'm serious. Didn't know who you guys were talking about. Looked it up, saw it was from Avatar and went "Pffft....".

Kinda have to agree with Craw here. I just know one name from that movie. Avatar.

I'm serious. Didn't know who you guys were talking about. Looked it up, saw it was from Avatar and went "Pffft....".

Why? You've got something against Dances with Wolves, Pocahontas, Smurfs, Thundercats, HALO, John Carter or Mars, Fern Gully, Princess Mononoke and every other movie ever made?

Why? You've got something against Dances with Wolves, Pocahontas, Smurfs, Thundercats, HALO, John Carter or Mars, Fern Gully, Princess Mononoke and every other movie ever made?
Well, I don't really know what that stuff has to do with Avatar. But I don't know what half that stuff is either. John Carter, HALO, Fern Gully, Princess Monoke....never heard of 'em. And i don't want to.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Does this make Star Wars the Sci Fi version of Lord of the Rings? Every movie has the same good vs. evil/corruption plot to it. Unless it's a chick flick.

But yeah Avatar = Dances with Wolves. But I never watched it for the story.

Kinda have to agree with Craw here. I just know one name from that movie. Avatar.

Not to get too off-topic but it was noted back when Avatar was smashing box office records that it was one of the rare movies to do so without any of the characters (good or bad) becoming household names. But I don't care, Final Battle Jake is Bad. Ass. :lecture

That's funny. If my five year old daughter has a "Star Wars" it would probably be a tie between Disney's "Tangled" and "Sucker Punch," (no joke :lol) though I suspect that'll change once "Snow White and the Huntsman" is released.

Yeah, she was pretty jaded by the SW stuff growing up (my fault). But Avatar was really the first "epic" she saw where she was blown away the same way we were with Star Wars as kids. She loves Tangled, the other Disney princesses and Monster High, but to her, none are as "epic" as seeing Avatar in the theatres.

:nono I think you're using your daughter as an excuse for Sucker Punch though. :tap

No but its a bad thing to lie about it. :cool:

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

:nono I think you're using your daughter as an excuse for Sucker Punch though. :tap

Nah my wife digs SP too. The only parts of the movie my daughter actually saw were when she fights the Samurai and the dragon and thought BD was just the coolest girl ever. I was really surprised how much she got into it. She ran and got a broom or something and pretended it was a sword she was going to use against an imaginary dragon. I did not see that coming and thought, "uhh, we better watch the rest when you're older." :lol

The wife was less amused...

Last edited:
Nah my wife digs SP too. The only parts of the movie my daughter actually saw were when she fights the Samurai and the dragon and thought BD was just the coolest girl ever. I was really surprised how much she got into it. She ran and got a broom or something and pretended it was a sword she was going to use against an imaginary dragon. I did not see that coming and thought, "uhh, we better watch the rest when you're older."

The wife wasn't thrilled to hear her ask if she could watch the rest. :lol

the-rock-returns.jpg

Yep. :lol

The funny thing is to a little kid SP is pretty much a straight "good girl kicks ass against bad guys" story. Everything else goes over right over their head (thankfully.)

I know, I remember you saying you haven't preordered anything since last November or whenever. :D

This is the biggest year for me ever. Multiple grails from multiple lines. Just crazy.

There's no other SW, GI Joe, or Marvel figures that can top what's coming out this year for me. Only other options that can be made on that level that I can think of would be a new HT Corporal Hicks with today's technology/accuracy or a Will Munny Premium Format.

Snake Eyes was the first thing I've preordered since Black Dragon.

Since then I've added Tusken Hockey Player and will add the DX Terminator.

Still debating on the 89 Batmobile. It's awesome but do I really want to spend 600+ on it and have to find a place to put a 3 foot toy?

Kinda sad letting a 5 year old watch girls being subjugated. Do you just skip to the action?

Back