SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, even Night Force. You're right about the figures you listed, but look at more of the primary characters, Falcon, Tunnel Rat, & Outback. Not the ones nobody cared about in the first place :)
Falcon, not bad, but the original Green Beret is far better.
ltfalcon.jpg
falcon.jpg

Tunnel Rat, original looks more like Night Force.
tunnelrat.jpg
tunnelrat2.jpg

Outback, not bad for Night Force, but I still the the original is far better.
outback.jpg
outback2.jpg

Muskrat
ind-muskrat.jpg
muskrat2.jpg

I deliberately left those ones out! ;)

And the vehicles, how the hell are those things going to be camouflaged at night with bright neon orange weapons?...and glow in the dark stickers :lol

Yeah, I've avoided collecting the vehicles. Personally I think they look terrible (except maybe the NF Skystriker, whatever it's called), but I wouldn't be surprised if the rarity pulls me in at some point...

They wouldn't be too bad as Cobra vehicles.

I just watched the backstage pass video for Flint. If you are buying any figures from this line, this one is a must! Actually, all of the Joes so far are a must have!

Has anyone else thought the DiD "George Puller" head would make a good Flint?

Has anyone else thought the DiD "George Puller" head would make a good Flint?

I'm not liking that one for Flint. I've tried to find a suitable replacement myself with not much luck. The best one I've found is Hot Toy's Resident Evil 5: Chris Redfield head, but he appears too young.

I'm not liking that one for Flint. I've tried to find a suitable replacement myself with not much luck. The best one I've found is Hot Toy's Resident Evil 5: Chris Redfield head, but he appears too young.

I considered Chris too, but thought he looked young and his hair is kind of wild.

Back