SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually if the seller was behind on paying Ebay thier fees for listed auctions, they probably would have blocked his auctions, that is uaually the only time they block an auction.

You misunderstand, A seller can only sell so much each month,some can sell $1000/month some$30,000 .If you sell more than ebay says you can the computer freezes your acct(for doing to well).This man has great feedback but his auctions brought more money than ebay allowed so they froze his acct..He has great items but needs to raise his monthly limit or sell only 2-3 figures at a time.It's hard to make an impersonal computer understand human reality.. This man was only try to protect himself from ebays computer assault on his acct.This man is an avid and active enthusiast in the action figure community.He openly communicates and tries to always provide excellent service.This time he got screwed by ebays Big Brother and some winning bidders like me got disappointed but I'm sure they will survive.

You misunderstand, A seller can only sell so much each month,some can sell $1000/month some$30,000 .If you sell more than ebay says you can the computer freezes your acct(for doing to well).This man has great feedback but his auctions brought more money than ebay allowed so they froze his acct..He has great items but needs to raise his monthly limit or sell only 2-3 figures at a time.It's hard to make an impersonal computer understand human reality.. This man was only try to protect himself from ebays computer assault on his acct.This man is an avid and active enthusiast in the action figure community.He openly communicates and tries to always provide excellent service.This time he got screwed by ebays Big Brother and some winning bidders like me got disappointed but I'm sure they will survive.

...really?...

I sold a lot of my Gentle Giant & Master Replicas on eBay over a period of months, and Paypal froze my account.
I believe it's to combat fraud and money laundering.
Basically if you are "earning" over a set "Value" regularly you should register as a business on eBay and not a private seller.

ebay does cap certain sellers whether it's due to inactivity or poor performance (star ratings). some times the cap is so low, the seller is in a bind and like porthos said, selling a few items per month is the only solution. but then it is up to the buyers to leave 5 stars, if not, they deem you "below standard" and begin to monitor and cap your seller account.

i'm just glad i have a few Firefly EX's to hold on to.

^^^Ok, I am a little envious if you have a "few" EX Firefly's. MIB I presume? That's impressive.

Back