• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSC Exclusive T1 Terminator PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling the exclusive T1 Terminator PF. Figure is in good condition overall, but the jacket does stick to the paint (as seems to be the case for just about all of these). There are potential workarounds for this that you can see in the dedicated thread for this statue--either using black cloth or baby powder (SSC suggested the latter).

Having said that, the only issue of paint wear I noticed from this is on the top of his left hand and gun (see picture). The jacket didn't seem to be affected by this. The neck on the regular head is a little shiny from where it touched the jacket, but pretty minor (see picture). Exclusive head was only put on this figure for a few minutes for pics.

Edition number 276/750

Cost is $375 shipped in the U.S. with tracking and insurance. Sorry, but I am only shipping this one domestically.

Uh, Thanks Flosi?

skZ8r.jpg

I was once told that I had a surgeon's hands. . .by a patient at a psychiatric treatment facility where I used to work. I was also told by another patient that I looked like Brad Pitt! :lol

Back