SSC Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone wanting to try this, the trick is to wrap his arms and legs in cling wrap first. TBLeague bodies are very sticky so the cling wrap helps the fabric slide right on.

Cyclops-Variant-Marvel-Sideshow-1.jpg

Haha, well, I amxs little frustrated that they sold me the '90s version before revealing the one I really wanted, but I'm still gonna instabuy this.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Where'd that come from? I don't see it in my Sideshow emails, on their socials or on the site.

Who is sculpting these new faces? I really dislike the way they do mouths.

Shame it?s not a female or a new character but that just gives more time for SooSoo to put something out and save me committing to SSC?s prices.

Very interesting! I'm quite happy with the quality of the 90's version, so I'm going to assume this will be the same. Wasn't planning/looking to have 2 Cyclops on the shelves, but might have to do it!

90s Cyclops is my favorite comic look (though I would shell out for Evolution, Marsden and Sheridan versions too), so this is an easy pass for me. However, I'm glad to se it is being released for the people who prefer this look. Hopefully a Jean will come soon.

I am just sitting here this whole event waiting for this thing to drop.

Astonishing X-Men is one of my favorite marvel books of all time so hopefully this means they’ll do the whole team (colossus next??)

Astonishing X-Men is one of my favorite marvel books of all time so hopefully this means they?ll do the whole team (colossus next??)
That would be awesome, but I think if they intended that they probably wouldn't be releasing this as a small exclusive run. I expect that further releases in the X-Men line will focus on the '92 look, but I wouldn't be shocked if we got a couple of event exclusives of some iconic redesigns, like mohawk Storm.

Astonishing is now on SS website for pre-order. It is hidden as a drop down menu selection from the Jim Lee version.

Back