SSC Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow really awesome poses! I agree I love this figure too. I actually ended up returning the astonishing version. Wasn’t crazy about the value with that one and I already really dug this Jim lee version. Something about the “leather” jacket that’s brings it all together for me.

Awesome pics Coco!

You know surprisingly for once, I thought this figure looked great in the recent Unsealed and Revealed video even without that jacket. The neck looked a little thick but otherwise it looked pretty great to me. Now I'm hoping my waitlist converts :lol :slap

Mine should arrive today. Suppose I should get started on building a sacrificial altar to the quality control gods before he arrives.

I bought the last one in stock from an online retailer and was sweating it til he arrived. Fortunately nothing wrong except a tiny bit of flashing here and there and one little, hardened paint crumb on a hand.

Mine should arrive today. Suppose I should get started on building a sacrificial altar to the quality control gods before he arrives.

Might as well. Mine came with the suit bunched up at the crotch. When I fixed it, the bands on the legs, which are glued on btw, ended up by the knees. Unfortunately for me, I purchased from another online store, when I contacted them they told me I had bought the last one.

I bought the last one in stock from an online retailer and was sweating it til he arrived. Fortunately nothing wrong except a tiny bit of flashing here and there and one little, hardened paint crumb on a hand.

Lets hope it's something like that.. I could live with that. Both my magneto and Wolverine came with bigger issues.

Might as well. Mine came with the suit bunched up at the crotch. When I fixed it, the bands on the legs, which are glued on btw, ended up by the knees. Unfortunately for me, I purchased from another online store, when I contacted them they told me I had bought the last one.

Ugh that sucks. I purchased from sideshow so guess we'll see.

I follow Jedha Patrol YouTube he is pretty fun, has that beetle juice Keaton swag lol. Great reviewer and I stole that cyclops walking pose.

This one is definitely a mixed bag for the price. On one hand it looks fantastic on display. On the other hand things like the belt and paint work on it are reminiscent of a $30 Hasbro figure. The body needs more muscle on the torso and arms to fill out the costume and add comic book like definition. Sideshow is the most frustrating 1/6 figure company out there.

If you’re looking for value or best bang for the buck this one ain’t gonna do it. But if you’re a Marvel fan or a Cyclops fan in general then you’ll be happy to have this in your collection after the sting of the price tag where’s off.

I would have been totally satisfied with this had it been $75 less

88859DA5-4F9E-42CD-A8E8-15E3DBFA9475.jpeg

Awesome pic!

Bigger/more upper body muscle definition has been my highest complaint with these superhero Sideshow bodies. They really need to apply what hot toys has done for Cavill Sups or like the new Worldbox AT030 body. Large muscle definition while still giving swivel at the shoulder/bicep and greater than 90degree elbow bend.

I feel that the body really works for this figure, but I'm generally happy with the more conservative Sideshow bodies over all--which I recognize is not a common viewpoint.

They absolutely need to redesign the beefier arms with swivel and double elbows, though. Now excuse for that.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Awesome pic!

Bigger/more upper body muscle definition has been my highest complaint with these superhero Sideshow bodies. They really need to apply what hot toys has done for Cavill Sups or like the new Worldbox AT030 body. Large muscle definition while still giving swivel at the shoulder/bicep and greater than 90degree elbow bend.

Yep. More muscle definition is needed. It’s not hard to do with the right body. The suits SS makes are nice and thin and cling well. All they need to do is add a little muscle bulk. I want my comic book heroes to look like the way they’re drawn as much as possible.

A1D9DFF7-2CFA-43E6-9DBE-8063EDC55FE8.jpeg

Has anyone seen any preview images for an Astonishing version of Wolverine or any of the rest of that particular team?

Sideshow's "Cyclops (Astonishing Version)" Page said:
Pair Cyclops with the Wolverine (Astonishing Version) Sixth Scale Figure or any of the other characters featured in the X-Men Collection from Sideshow for a mutant Marvel display of epic proportions.

Back