SSC Cyborg Darth Maul PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused, what are you saying? That he's really orange and thinks to movie magic he appeared red?

This is not complicated.
Yes Maul is DARK RED. All I'm saying is that I prefer the chosen colour that Sideshow have used because, for me, it makes the tattoos stand out more against the lighter red.

You prefer the dark red, that's cool.
You should only invest in collectibles that you are 100% happy with and I respect that. These things are too expensive to do otherwise.

guys, i just finally opened the box, checked mine, built it and just realized that it came with a defect , 2 horns from the regular head were broken , any solution what i should do? will sideshow give me the replacement ? ive never had this before . please let me know im very upset right now .

any solution will help.

thanks .

If you bought it directly through Sideshow, just contact their customer service department and you should have no problem getting a replacement with them.

guys, i just finally opened the box, checked mine, built it and just realized that it came with a defect , 2 horns from the regular head were broken , any solution what i should do? will sideshow give me the replacement ? ive never had this before . please let me know im very upset right now .

any solution will help.

thanks .

I think you mean the exclusive head? If that is so, it is MEANT to be broken.

Definitely get in touch with SS. They will make things right for sure.

Finally got a chance to take some pics... sadly my camera decided to break :( so these are taken with my iphone. Still came out pretty nice.

maul2.jpg
maul1.jpg

maul4.jpg
maul5.jpg

maul6.jpg
maul7.jpg

maul8.jpg
maul9.jpg

maul3.jpg

Oh yeah you're right! I'll pass on this one and just stick with the PF.

Go this response from SSC

Thank you for your email and for your interest in Sideshow Collectibles.
_
I apologize for any confusion regarding the recent changes of the harmonized codes that we have used. Unfortunately we have recently been informed from various customs agents that the previous code that we were classifying our items with would no longer be acceptable. In order to comply with these requirements we have updated the harmonized code that we put on all our customs paper work. These new codes will be used on all future outgoing orders.

This means that UK collectors will be charge 20% in Taxes on ALL satues, so my Beast aatue coming and this statue have 30% more taxes than they did before. I'm so freaking pissed.

i personally dont mind at all with his orange-ish color i think this statue looks awesome and worth every single penny . its very well painted after all.

love sideshow :wink1:

Back