SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right bt how do I know which is what? There is one with an extension and one without it

The leather like one has a line extension on the tip:
IMG_20140505_123326.jpg

The rubber like one, not:
IMG_20140505_123402.jpg

Both can be used on her harness, but, IMO, the leather like is more flexible and have no "memory effect", if you know what I mean LOL.

I get a kick out of my whip i bought the fabric one it actually cracks and acts like a real whip. im just careful not to crack it more than a few times not sure how sturdy they made it.

the material reminds me of the mini round laces used for leather granny boots,it might be the same stuff it is defiantly waxed lacing material.

that other whip is crap glad i didn't buy it.

Anyone else have a broken leg on thier catwoman? I notice the leg dangling inside the body suit and when I removed the suit, little bits of plastic was falling off the hip. Id be careful moving her leg from side to side, as there isn't too much plastic where the leg connects to the hips.

Edit: read a few pages back and seems a few other had similar issues.

Last edited:
Anyone else have a broken leg on thier catwoman? I notice the leg dangling inside the body suit and when I removed the suit, little bits of plastic was falling off the hip. Id be careful moving her leg from side to side, as there isn't too much plastic where the leg connects to the hips.

Same here. The plastic crumbles like it has ages. It cracks everywhere.
I don't think it can be repaired, since the plastic is ruined.

That sucks. Mine is fine right now but I'm being extra careful after hearing about some figures having this issue. Definitely contact SS and get a replacement.

Another interesting thing I noticed since the costume is off. Around the edges of the rubber parts that make contact with the plastic, like on the shoulders , middle of the back, top of hips and top of legs, the black plastic is like melted a little bit. Seems the rubber is having some sort of reaction with the black plastic parts.

As a matter fact this is what weaken the hip part that cause the leg to break, since it is fully in contact with the rubber there and made it very brittle.

My hip is broke, haven't taken the suit off yet. SS is sending a new body.

Have you bought it on the SS website? Because I bought mine on Monkey Depot, and I don't know if they will send me a replacement.
Here's some pics:
IMG_20140504_181531.jpg
IMG_20140504_181648.jpg

Wow. Sorry to hear this, guys. I hope you get them taken care of by SSC or your local dealers. I don't have this figure, but my Baroness which is using the same base body as Catwoman came with a lose right thigh. I hope it's nothing like this.

I got the same issue. But I think it's a reaction with the suit.

I really think its with the rubber parts, cause it is consistent to everywhere the rubber touches the plastic.

I really think its with the rubber parts, cause it is consistent to everywhere the rubber touches the plastic.

Well, one thing I know for sure...There's was no QC on those figures. The plastic used it's a crap, it won't not last a year.

Wow. Sorry to hear this, guys. I hope you get them taken care of by SSC or your local dealers. I don't have this figure, but my Baroness which is using the same base body as Catwoman came with a lose right thigh. I hope it's nothing like this.

Does the baroness also have a Rubber butt/hip? If so the same thing can or is already happening.
Oh and mine is broken exactly how Amnur's, picture show.

Back