SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm finally getting around to switching catwoman's body. Im using a Phicen stainless steel that I got for cheap. Whats the best way to pull out the neck adapter plug inside her head? It looks like its glued in but is pretty tight.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm finally getting around to switching catwoman's body. Im using a Phicen stainless steel that I got for cheap. Whats the best way to pull out the neck adapter plug inside her head? It looks like its glued in but is pretty tight.

I just drilled the hole right through and bored it out, worked a treat!

b53dfa165dc640c373a548f934f3f1b9.jpg

I will do, I still need to make her a choker with a cat charm then it will be complete.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about dremeling it but I'd like to get the plug out in case I want to put it back in. That choker idea sounds great though!

This is a good thread. It needs to be resurrected from time to time. May I know what is the reason why you had to replace the neck adapter? Isnthe ball joint too big to fit in catwoman's head? I would also like to buy a phicen with s/steel skeleton because the old phicen bodies feels very delicate and quite hard to articulate.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Body on mine fell apart, so after i had such a great experience with swapping g harley to a phicen, i did the same for catwoman. Loving the end result, but now i need to find her some replacement boots, as the original SSC ones are not compatible. Anyone have any suggestions.

IMG_1653.jpgIMG_1652.jpg

Gotta say, as much as i did not like seamless bodies, the phicen has the best articulation i have ever played with.

They are a peg. Just warm up the bottom with hair dryer and pull out the peg with some needle nosed pliers.

oh? Outstanding. i had started to do that, But all that happened was it felt like i was destroying something inside them, or it seemed like they were stuck to the inside of the boot. It's not gonna break or tear then?

Great news.

yeah, that didn't work so well. it's a cylinder, super-glued into the bottom of the boot sole. tore the soles off the boots getting them out. but i DID get them out, then cut open the phicen feet, and oout the mounting part inside the foot into the boot. it's drying now. I'll see tomorrow if it worked, I guess :lol

Odd.

She does look good on that body.

I used HT Rey bodies. I pulled the ankles pegs out of those and inserted the SS ones.

16230032_242636376191342_8478496215191781376_n.jpg

So all these complains about the female body that sideshow for Catwoman were true. I broke mine while just trying to change the position of the legs and I just had this figure for only 2 weeks, so it was really frustrating...

dbd7d7c5b6bcc05d1bc0a0e4aabea008.jpg

So I replaced the body using a Phicen body ver. 4.0 with pale skin tone. It turned out really good and a lot better than using the original sideshow body.

83ca24583a19705efa84c6db5a7856a2.jpg

de2d06f14da8eb34dca65bbb30836fae.jpg

36a46180b120c124bbc593f9aec555c2.jpg

d794e2625da7bec639babcfb8960afbe.jpg

I'm really happy with it and I feel thankful that I accidentally broke the original body. [emoji4]

Do you know the exact number of the body you used? Like S10D?

Hi I know this is a thread from a long time ago but what 1/6 scale bodies would anyone recommend for this figure ?

Back