SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked one up for 140.00 shipped, but it has a broken crotch area. So, what is the best body to swap it to? Some one mentioned the play toy 2.0, are the breast easy to swap? Also, does it matter what size breast it has (since Im swapping the breast anyways)?

Would the Baroness body work? I know it was mentioned that it will break as well as the the Catwoman one. Someone mentioned that it has to do with the thin black plastic used. Is the plastic on the Baroness just as thin?

Last edited:
Just picked one up for 140.00 shipped, but it has a broken crotch area. So, what is the best body to swap it to? Some one mentioned the play toy 2.0, are the breast easy to swap? Also, does it matter what size breast it has (since Im swapping the breast anyways)?

Would the Baroness body work? I know it was mentioned that it will break as well as the the Catwoman one. Someone mentioned that it has to do with the thin black plastic used. Is the plastic on the Baroness just as thin?

So you won that auction. I was looking at it, but I didn't want to deal with it like I did with a broken Harley. Now, Catwoman looks like you don't have to sew anything since she has a zipper in the front. I don't know which bodies are best, but I did purchase a Play Toy 2.0. It worked just fine. My only complaint is in the neck area. The rubber restricts movement. It tends to move back to its original position. If you are going to stay with the SS breastplate I would suggest you buy the smaller breasted version if it's cheaper. Swapping it out is really simple. Just heat it up and it'll slide right off. On the SS body it might be glued.

Her outfit fits on a Kumik pretty nice. Her face skin tone doesn't match though.

When SS sent a replacement body, they actually sent a Baroness body. Her bewb sleeve didn't match Catwoman, so I swapped them. Squirt in some dawn soap and the sleeves slide ride off. Then rinse until no soap.

Her outfit fits on a Kumik pretty nice. Her face skin tone doesn't match though.

When SS sent a replacement body, they actually sent a Baroness body. Her bewb sleeve didn't match Catwoman, so I swapped them. Squirt in some dawn soap and the sleeves slide ride off. Then rinse until no soap.

So the Baroness body doesn't have the problem that Catwoman and Harley have? I was going to try and get a Baroness, but I believe someone here mentioned it had problems as well.

So you won that auction. I was looking at it, but I didn't want to deal with it like I did with a broken Harley. Now, Catwoman looks like you don't have to sew anything since she has a zipper in the front. I don't know which bodies are best, but I did purchase a Play Toy 2.0. It worked just fine. My only complaint is in the neck area. The rubber restricts movement. It tends to move back to its original position. If you are going to stay with the SS breastplate I would suggest you buy the smaller breasted version if it's cheaper. Swapping it out is really simple. Just heat it up and it'll slide right off. On the SS body it might be glued.

Yes breast are easy swap out just pop off arms off both female bodies. Then pull off both and swap it's that easy.

Baroness will have the same problem eventually mine had a shattered shoulder blade.

If anyone has the empty box with inserts in good condition and no need for it please pm me. Looking to do a photo shoot for it.

Thanks

BOBBY

So all these complains about the female body that sideshow for Catwoman were true. I broke mine while just trying to change the position of the legs and I just had this figure for only 2 weeks, so it was really frustrating...

dbd7d7c5b6bcc05d1bc0a0e4aabea008.jpg

So I replaced the body using a Phicen body ver. 4.0 with pale skin tone. It turned out really good and a lot better than using the original sideshow body.

83ca24583a19705efa84c6db5a7856a2.jpg

de2d06f14da8eb34dca65bbb30836fae.jpg

36a46180b120c124bbc593f9aec555c2.jpg

d794e2625da7bec639babcfb8960afbe.jpg

I'm really happy with it and I feel thankful that I accidentally broke the original body. [emoji4]

Got this figure a while ago. Never get the chance till now to play with her. Always thought her eyes looks pretty empty and too light of a color. Got a second head off ebay and decide to try modding it. It is not that hard to get her face off, and painted the eyes with gloss white then applied decals. Also enhanced the eye make up and lips. Here's the results -
11120540_748058701981743_4416963982784242233_n.jpg

10422222_748058718648408_1667751143765560070_n.jpg

17081_748058805315066_4671372057560588491_n.jpg

11156350_748058828648397_2836381146872140722_n.jpg

where do you get eye decals from and do they work for every sculpt of only removable eyes

the decals are from archertransfers.com . You can trim it to fit regular eyes I guess. Works better with the removable eye though. I wanna try fixing the Catwoman PF eyes next, which is a much harder job, as the whole eye shape is pretty messed up IMO. Will see when I get time to do that.

Got this figure a while ago. Never get the chance till now to play with her. Always thought her eyes looks pretty empty and too light of a color. Got a second head off ebay and decide to try modding it. It is not that hard to get her face off, and painted the eyes with gloss white then applied decals. Also enhanced the eye make up and lips. Here's the results -
11156350_748058828648397_2836381146872140722_n.jpg

Your work has paid great dividends; she looks amazing. Tell me, did you use the Human Mix sheet or the Photo-Realistic Human Mix or something else?

So all these complains about the female body that sideshow for Catwoman were true. I broke mine while just trying to change the position of the legs and I just had this figure for only 2 weeks, so it was really frustrating...

dbd7d7c5b6bcc05d1bc0a0e4aabea008.jpg

So I replaced the body using a Phicen body ver. 4.0 with pale skin tone. It turned out really good and a lot better than using the original sideshow body.

83ca24583a19705efa84c6db5a7856a2.jpg

de2d06f14da8eb34dca65bbb30836fae.jpg

36a46180b120c124bbc593f9aec555c2.jpg

d794e2625da7bec639babcfb8960afbe.jpg

I'm really happy with it and I feel thankful that I accidentally broke the original body. [emoji4]

That is a major improvement :clap I just got her and I'm thinking about replacing the ss body with a true type

That is a major improvement :clap I just got her and I'm thinking about replacing the ss body with a true type
Thank you. But i realized that Phicen bodies are really delicate and quite difficult to pose, so I just changed the body again using the latest Play Toy female body ver 2.0. Now i can freely pose my catwoman without being worried about breaking the body.

Back