SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow catwoman figure

Yeah I do hope they change her hair to black and make her eyes green

My only wish is that for catwoman that SSC went in another direction maybe going backward's in time because this one is becoming over used by every toy company to the point she reminds me of jim carry and the monotonous character acting used with a different costume and script.

AS for the 1st wave i want harley because i love the head sculpt and assessories I can remake the costume.. I love the joker i wish he came with black pinstrip pants, batman i will do some minor tweeks but thats all for me.

Catwoman has a really nice sculpt and good costuming but it's boring and tired which makes it a shame for everyones hard work. i shutter for the sculpter and costumers because thats alot of effort to get a ho hum and it's not their fault it's because she is over processed by overexposure and toy collectors have ADD with this stuff. Now if they did a flash back like Golden age or bronze age, ballent from series in 93 or the 4 comic mini searies of the late 80's. then that would be a different story because noone is doing them and sometimes odd picks get baught and baught alot.

because people know this might be the only time to pick up this piece.

Fair enough, but you did make me think of this:
Power_Girl_-_Adam_Hughes.jpg

:lol:lol

LOL powergirl looks so amima, she was the bustiest of all the characters in dc. what are those F or G cups. Play toys is coming out this month with that rediculous size bust.

I never got into powergirl, couldn't get past those boobs to take her serious as a female role model superhero. at least with wonderwoman it's not so bad and she has a better mythology.

Well, in fairness to Nolanites, Hathaway looks like Gisele Bundchen next to the previous Wayne love interests in Nolan's films.

This is a Catwoman I would have to instabuy:

K7sQs.jpg

I agree this costume lasted the longest seperating only in two different area's

the golden age had deeper color, only one slit on right side and was knee high dress with ankle boots.

the mod silver age wont be discussed because it was a nightmare.

once the mod period ended and bronze age began she got a new look in batman 266 1975 with a long dress two high slits up thigh(for kicking and jumping), long boots(more stabiloity), and her whip got more detail this look lasted until 1986/87 so it had more staying power than all of her looks. So this bronze age is totally sellable and a missed oportunity for DCD when they released jim ballent's catwoman as the classic catwoman.

I just had an idea that the body/costume would work for a Black Cat custom. Just need to get rid of the belt and add a little fur :D

When is this one gonna be released?? They previewed it last sdcc, and what do you know, this years sdcc is coming up in a lil bit!!

Im personally working on my bronze age catwoman someone is sculpting her head for me. Im using a phicen So im hoping to have it soon so it can get painted. I'll probably have my BA catwoman btt everyone can preorder catwoman and get her.

I wish I could like the modern catwoman but i hate the costume, i hate her bio,and they changed her eyecolor to blue green when it was very vivid green. This was the 3nd incarnation of catwoman i disliked. I don't like the mod catwoman with the funky outfit that mego released, and the long halloween with the bizarre ears.

what Id love to see is another Jim ballent as she is here with magenta jumpsuit with thigh high leather flat boots and a whip that actually fits in her boot.

cat93.jpg

and catwoman from year one/her sister's keeper

CatwomanVol2Annual2C15170_f.jpg

and someday maybe someone will wake up and do both the golden age catwoman and bronze age catwoman.

batman84pg01x.jpg

tumblr_madam40qLT1r936mfo1_500.jpg

All 4 would be a great 1/6th figure.

DCD tried to do jim ballents but it's kinda terrible at best

what Id love to see is another Jim ballent as she is here with magenta jumpsuit with thigh high leather flat boots and a whip that actually fits in her boot.

cat93.jpg

and catwoman from year one/her sister's keeper

CatwomanVol2Annual2C15170_f.jpg

and someday maybe someone will wake up and do both the golden age catwoman and bronze age catwoman.

batman84pg01x.jpg

tumblr_madam40qLT1r936mfo1_500.jpg

All 4 would be a great 1/6th figure.

DCD tried to do jim ballents but it's kinda terrible at best

I think they should just stick to this one before even thinking about my others. They can't even get this one out in a year.

Last edited:

We're probably not going to see anything about this figure until Sideshow gets their revamped female body finished.

So I've heard at any rate.

Im afraid that if they do make this catwoman available the sales will be low due to yawn factor. when over exposure in any product happens people get bored and then your lucky to make about 500 sales. That's why I suggested the older but goodies because people will buy them.

this particular Catwoman was made a few times and people don't like redundancy so this might be a bad move on SS part to release her unless she comes with a lot of wicked accessories you would find with a cat burglar this might be a hard sell.

What accessories Id like to see with her would be:
1. a listening device to hear clicks of safes,
2. I see she has night goggles so that is ok,
3. lock picks with carrier,
4. round glass cutter
5. actual metal tip claw gloves
6.cats (they help with getting hard to reach items)
7.spray can (revealing invisible alarm beams)
8. loot and jewels and bag
9. an electric device she attaches to digital safes and doors to disarm security and open doors.
10. credit card with device that attaches to code credit card with an any code so she can access money anywhere.
11. a sexy outfit to wear as selina kyle and head sculpt
12. I hope that whip uncoils and flows well

Back