SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been charged and says item/shipping soon. Should ship out tomorrow. A review will be coming soon.

Just placed my order. Been debating for far too long and being a Fett collector, I just can't pass him up. Also, with the new coupon policy, it makes it even better.

Just placed my order. Been debating for far too long and being a Fett collector, I just can't pass him up. Also, with the new coupon policy, it makes it even better.

Congrats! I think you're going to be very happy. We haven't seen any pics of him yet but lately Sideshow has been doing a fantastic job on all there stuff. So I have high hopes of this turning out good.

Congrats! I think you're going to be very happy. We haven't seen any pics of him yet but lately Sideshow has been doing a fantastic job on all there stuff. So I have high hopes of this turning out good.

I'm confident that he'll turn out great. I know they got a lot of flak for the armor on the ESB Fett, but a simple mod on that made it quite a bit better and I think this armor might be a tad different making him all the better.

I'm confident that he'll turn out great. I know they got a lot of flak for the armor on the ESB Fett, but a simple mod on that made it quite a bit better and I think this armor might be a tad different making him all the better.

I never modded my ESB Version. I liked the way I futzed him and once I got him into a pose he looked great but I do know this will be much better. I'll be comparing both in the review. Very excited to see the differences. I have high hopes for him too and I can't wait to receive Boba.

It's not gonna ship out on a Saturday.

Either way if it ships out Monday than I get it Friday. Problem is I hope I get it before I leave to go on a trip. So if the UPS man comes earlier like he did today for me I'm going to be happy. I Would prefer if it ships tomorrow and I get it Thursday.

I know what you mean Ryan Unfortunately, We don't deliver on Saturdays. Next day and 2 day Air gets delivered only. It sucks that you never know when your delivery driver will arrive. It all depends on the route he takes and how much he has that day. Friday is our less busiest day, so you might have a chance to get it early. Fingers crossed for ya! on another note, can't wait for some in hand pics !

Thanks man! Definitely praying for another early arrival! Very excited for this one.

Hey guys do you think that SSC will release a ROTJ version of Boba Fett any time soon?

I really want him in my collection at 1/6 scale but I prefer the ROTJ look so I really want to see SSC do that version after this version.

I really don't expect to see ROTJ Boba get announced until late next year, in all honestly. I think them releasing proto-Fett bought them a year or so before having to announce their ROTJ Fett. But I could be wrong, of course.

I really don't expect to see ROTJ Boba get announced until late next year, in all honestly. I think them releasing proto-Fett bought them a year or so before having to announce their ROTJ Fett. But I could be wrong, of course.

Thanks mate. :hi5:

I will definitely being holding out for the ROTJ version but as you say it could be a long wait but they will make him I feel, well I hope. :pray:

Yeah, ROTJ Fett is my favorite version of him and I only bought the ESB one as a place-holder until that one comes out:lol I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Back