SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not the biggest SW fan, but I like this piece. Don't own any of the major 1:6th releases, but I'm definitely considering this as a cool standalone on the desk for work.

I really like this piece, but I will have to pass. I just can't keep up with Sideshows price increases. I've been collecting their Star Wars 1/6 figures since the beginning,(remember when they were $49.99?). I realize the cost of materials/labor has gone up, but I can't help feeling like their just gouging us now. The prices are ridiculous. I probably have about 90% of the line but can no longer buy figures on a whim. There are still some characters to be made that I must have in my collection (Grievous, Royal Guards, TIE Pilot, AT-AT Driver, Scout Troopers). I'll try to get those if I can but they probably will be breaking the $200 mark at this rate.

I will likely get a regular version as well as the exclusive that I have ordered. There is an extra cool factor to this piece for me. I think Sideshow can wear out the concept aspect of making figures pretty quickly but I would like to have a pre-cyborg Grievous.

And I have mentioned before...release a white Vader and I am all over it.

But I think I would be satisfied with those three.

I'm going for the towel pose. :yess:

Supertrooper+Initial+Review+05.jpg

I will likely get a regular version as well as the exclusive that I have ordered. There is an extra cool factor to this piece for me. I think Sideshow can wear out the concept aspect of making figures pretty quickly but I would like to have a pre-cyborg Grievous.

And I have mentioned before...release a white Vader and I am all over it.

But I think I would be satisfied with those three.

Yeah, kinda odd that White Vader got shot down but this made it through :dunno

Or that after the deluxe Vader hits then you'll see a convention exclusive White version down the line, it's possible that they didn't want to use the ANH version is all.

Didn't lucasfilm shoot down white vader ? Obviously the allowed hasbro to make one by I'm sure that was the. Reason given

I'm deciding whether I should buy the previous one or wait for the white Boba :gah:

anyone forget the owners of the star wars franchise is disney? they will whore out anything they can make a buck on. you can expect to see a white vader if it will sell...hell look for a vader in every color of the rainbow including rainbow. imagine that...a rainbow vader to commemorate the passing of the marriage equality bill.

anyone forget the owners of the star wars franchise is disney? they will whore out anything they can make a buck on. you can expect to see a white vader if it will sell...hell look for a vader in every color of the rainbow including rainbow. imagine that...a rainbow vader to commemorate the passing of the marriage equality bill.

Rainbow Vader would be pretty cool.

Back