1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question for folks who may have done this - how hard is it to swap to a different body with this Batman? Is the suit sewed shut in the back?

And any body recommendations?

While I don't have it in person yet, it does look like some of the articulation in the arms is pretty stiff. Just curious what others have done to modify this Batman.

I?ve heard a lot of people here say they don?t care for the Bruce Wayne sculpt that came with the Exclusive. Even though I no longer have the figure if anyone is wanting to sell their ?Bruce? sculpt please let me know because I loved that thing and would like to add it to my older Sideshow Bats. Just PM me.

Take care - Jase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm late to the party. But here is my Bats on the Phycen M34 with the 1st Batman suit.

Btw, does anyone have an extra belt they are not using and want to sell? I want to fill out the belt with more pouches :)

FelO3B.jpg

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the party. But here is my Bats on the Phycen M34 with the 1st Batman suit.

Btw, does anyone have an extra belt they are not using and want to sell? I want to fill out the belt with more pouches :)

69010794_2455511504527498_5164006670820442112_n.jpg

69942463_2455527871192528_7897785970706087936_n.jpg

Hi bro! can you show more photos? I'm really interested in seeing how it looks with another body, have you tried changing the outfit to another body too?

I ordered this the last time Sideshow had one of their promos a few weeks ago. Came in today. And he's...alright.

Pretty much what I thought when I saw the first photos of him, but many of the opinions here, subsequent photos, and Youtube videos convinced me it might be worth it. It's a somewhat cartoonish, and doll-like figure. The materials are kind of cheap, the stitching in particular looks like something from a Mego doll, and the portrait is more stylized than realistic. A bit disappointing considering he cost the same as Hot Toy's recent awesome Justice League Batman. But still kinda cool. Just wish he was $75 cheaper!

I ordered this the last time Sideshow had one of their promos a few weeks ago. Came in today. And he's...alright.

Pretty much what I thought when I saw the first photos of him, but many of the opinions here, subsequent photos, and Youtube videos convinced me it might be worth it. It's a somewhat cartoonish, and doll-like figure. The materials are kind of cheap, the stitching in particular looks like something from a Mego doll, and the portrait is more stylized than realistic. A bit disappointing considering he cost the same as Hot Toy's recent awesome Justice League Batman. But still kinda cool. Just wish he was $75 cheaper!

Agreed. Everyone who loves this figure, good for you. Personally, I feel that Sideshow is not keeping up with Blitzway or Hot Toys when it comes to 1/6 figs. I can't wait for Hot Toys to do more horror licenses as they venture out. And the Blitzway Ghostbusters are some of the best sixth scale figures ever created. I know these Sideshow DC pieces are comic-inspired but what they're offering for the price looks more like an $80 figure. I bought HT JL Batman and he's a friggen masterpiece for the same price as the Sideshow Batman doll. I look at this Batman SS fig and the new Supes comic SS fig and roll my eyes at Sideshow's asking price. No thanks. I'll support Hot Toys and Blitzway. Sideshow PFs are still beauties tho but their 1/6 scale pieces need a serious upgrade or price decrease. Just imo

I don't think the headsculpts on those figs would justify that claim.

Yeah I have them and only Egon would qualify as a great figure in my opinion. Ray is good but not accurate to his GB1 physique. Venkman is the most disappointing in terms of likeness and the dead stare. The less said about the paint apps on Winston the better lol.

Spent a little more time with this. It's a pretty fun $125 figure that they're selling for $225. The poor quality fabric/stitching on the cape/neck and briefs is the figure's biggest issue. Really should've been a more leather-like material to match the cowl, gloves/gauntlet and boots. The shoulders/torso is also too narrow. Its narrowness is accentuated by the width of the belt and it makes the neck/head look way too long. The Bruce Wayne head sculpt is also ghoulish and ugly.

This is the exact feeling that I figured I'd have if I gave in and bought this figure unfortunately. So much praise in this thread for this figure that I've almost pulled the trigger many times. Crazy that this figure is $225 but you only get 2 batarangs as accessories, nothing else. I can't get over that fact. While their Superman is more expensive, but he at least comes with more detailed accessories.

This is the exact feeling that I figured I'd have if I gave in and bought this figure unfortunately. So much praise in this thread for this figure that I've almost pulled the trigger many times. Crazy that this figure is $225 but you only get 2 batarangs as accessories, nothing else. I can't get over that fact. While their Superman is more expensive, but he at least comes with more detailed accessories.

Clearly these Sideshow DC "dolls" aren't selling well or Sideshow would never have pushed back the Wonder Woman 1/6 release date. I guess Sideshow thought a sucker is born every minute, but if they really look at the sixth scale figs Blitzway and Hot Toys are releasing, Sideshow should hang their heads in shame. I don't agree that these SS DC 1/6 pieces look like they should be $125. Nope. More like $80. I really hope people speak with their wallets. It's the only way to make a company improve on what they're putting out. The Bruce Wayne scuplt is NOT GOOD to say it nicer than I want to. I'm hoping Blitzway and Hot Toys do all the DC and horror licenses next as Sideshow is not the greatest at 1/6 to say the least. Someone said SS 1/6th figs look like Mego figures and that person wasn't far off from being correct

Back