1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've been messing around with her. The only issue I have are the legs. Same issue like Maglor had, the legs and feet aren't tight enough and hard to stand her up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after hours of messing around. I also filmed my review but will be up in a little bit. I love her! I do have the issues with the hands and hammer being too heavy but I finally got her to hold it the way I want. Other than the minor problems she's perfect and Joker looking good next to his women. Here's a quick pic. Review coming soon!

Ryan

y3a9a3es.jpg

Here's my Review on Harley enjoy! Really loving her a lot after finally getting the pose I wanted. She looks awesome. Sideshow really hit her out of the park. The hands and pegs are a bit of an issue but you can succeed any pose you want her in just by messing with them.

Last edited:
I think this might be the happiest I've been when opening the box and that first look at the figure. One of my favorites in my collection.

I think this might be the happiest I've been when opening the box and that first look at the figure. One of my favorites in my collection.

Congrats on getting Harley! I love mine. She is definitely at the top 5 of one of my favorites in my collection. So far Sideshow has been doing a fantastic job on this line. Really well done.

Just bought the reg from SS. Not to fussed about the ex. Gonna pick up joker too. All I need is to find a decent 1/6 highback chair for a sort of arkham style display.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

After ordering and canceling the SSE twice, I wait listed again last week, and it has already converted! I guess at the rate they're coming, I can afford to be a completist with this line. I really didn't want to collect another 1/6 DC comic series (I have all the DCD 13"-ers and have done over 30 customs as well), but these are just too nice to pass on.

Is anyone that concerned about the weak leg and ankle articulation to warrant a body swap?

Is anyone that concerned about the weak leg and ankle articulation to warrant a body swap?

Although I wish she had a ball join ankle, once you get the bend in the ankle facing the right way she stays up well without a stand.

Yea she stands good on her own. Swapping that suit to another body would be a pain.

Gave her a regular stand and then Grievous ran off with her.

harley_quinn_03.jpg

harley_quinn_04.jpg

harley_quinn_02.jpg

I'm glad Sideshow throws in plenty of pegs for the hands. I was trying out new poses and the right wrist peg fell apart. First time that ever happened and I wasn't bending the wrist in a way that would cause a break (at least I don't think I was). Put a new peg in and started posing her again and everything was fine with the new one. Must have just been a defective peg but it's definitely made me more careful with her.

So overall worth it to pick this one up? I have to SSC Joker and like it. I just got converted myself for the exclusive :)

Back