1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or wait until HT Burt Ward comes out and repaint his Elf Booties... hopefully they aren't too big for Harley.

Awesome! She looks great and the shoes are starting to grow on me, even though I don't have her... Lmao that's a real classy setup Malor, and I love the poses. Is your collection mainly batman related characters now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's about 50% Batman related.

seems like the corset has us divided as a community. i think she looks way better with the corset on. im usually opposed to 'messing' with a comic accurate costume, but the corset just seems so harley.

just my two penneth.

Be careful resting the hammer on her collar thingy. Mine took a pinhead speck of white off of it.

I would suggest putting a small piece of vellum paper between the two.

Hey guys I did talk with ashkan awhile back, not sure if he will offer it but if he does we can have her elf/jester bootfeet.

how many people buying her would be interested in her traditional elf/jester bootfeet

Hey guys I did talk with ashkan awhile back, not sure if he will offer it but if he does we can have her elf/jester bootfeet.

how many people buying her would be interested in her traditional elf/jester bootfeet

My concern is that she would never be able to stand on her own.

Sorry guys ashkan said it wouldn't be worth his time. I plan on making mine if they pan out i could make extra's but it won't be until summer because of school. and it will be in clear or white resin. Right nowim seeing how my sculpts for my scarecrow is panning out for my sculpting class. I actually casted the post and foot together in rubber so it would be one piece. with Harley Im not going to do that because I want flexibility in the ankle.

Her booties should be super easy anyone could sculpt them and cast them in poly rubber and resin.

D5A0359D-0471-465D-9661-60D4C5C4AE39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back