1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Lord, those are beautiful shots, Maglor. Bravo, sir.

EDIT: I just browsed back and saw more photos from everyone. Great shots, all! Makes me want to get them both now. HQ makes Mr. J look so good!

So is it the general consensus that this figure's ankle joints don't allow her to stand on her own or was Maglor the only one with that issue so far?

She can stand on her own just fine. While holding the hammer, I wouldn't leave her without a stand.

Thinking about removing the corset...

giphy.gif

Mine is at home waiting for me after work. After seeing all of these pics I am going to have to get the joker!

I am thinking of buying it , but i have one question , doesn't it look cheap and childish next to cinema HT figures in one detolf ? . Because i have some detolfs where i keep my HT figures and on one of the shelvers i am going to keep this figure with SS joker and maybe batman and catwoman . Maybe some of them have them in detolf , please upload pictures to show how it looks like .

I don’t think there is any differential between HT and Sideshow when it comes to “childish.” When it comes right down to it most of us are grown men playing with dolls no matter how detailed or expensive they are. Also, this Harley is going to look more childish because she is a female cartoon character and may not really fit in with most HT’s figures that are based on actual humans. :)

I am thinking of buying it , but i have one question , doesn't it look cheap and childish next to cinema HT figures in one detolf ? . Because i have some detolfs where i keep my HT figures and on one of the shelvers i am going to keep this figure with SS joker and maybe batman and catwoman . Maybe some of them have them in detolf , please upload pictures to show how it looks like .

As long as they are on different shelves, you are okay IMO.

As long as they are on different shelves, you are okay IMO.

Yea, I don't display the comic with the movie figs - they are intentionally a different esthetic. Although it's sometimes fun to see every Joker together...

UPS just dropped of my Harley figure.
The pegs are very loose on both hands,her right arm is tight and the left arm is loose!
I wonder if Hot Toys pegs would fit in her hands?

Maglor, I also love your pose on the previous page.

7pm here in Philadelphia and my Harley is still out for delivery... Waiting for the dreaded rescheduled delivery update

Last edited:
Back