1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn

I can see why some don't like her boots. I have mixed feelings about them...

I don't like her boots because that's not what she wears.

In Arkham Asylum she does. Looks like they're doing a mash up of that and the animated series.

I love her new stand, but like someone said before, i hope they continue with it...even though it sucks that the jokers is diffrent. and it would really suck if only a few had a large one and others had a small one. and i hope sideshow keeps up with this line, it would be horrible if they only put one out a year like the joes..lol i really want a good 1/6th Flash and Zatanna. GL is coming soon (or so that leaked list that came out a while back said) so flash cant be too far. id also kill for a good 1/6th Nightwing and Huntress.....

YAY! Sideshow found me an exclusive Harley Quinn! Order will go live on the 3rd... I wonder if they are shipping yet.

Wow, she looks waaaaay better without the corset.

On second thought, the corset does hide the joints and an oddly shaped pelvis...

The corset doesn't bother me so much in those pics. I guess i'll have to wait til it's in-hand to decide if I want it on or not.

I love the tassels!

u80RiES.jpg

Back