SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but that doesn't really require any new armor sculpting like the commanders and those other trooper types. We're just talking pauldrons and such. Aside from Bly himself (with the visor) the base sculpts are the same:

bly327th.jpg

Can't say this is a big suprise. I just expected him before the elite trooper is all. Be glad when we get past these troopers adnd on to special troops like Marines or the early Scout troopers that were with Yoda. Well even regular scout troopers would make me happy.

Was wondering, am I right to say that all colour variation of this trooper from the movie has been done? The only one left is a plain white trooper?:)

Commander Gree would be good too.
Commander_Gree.jpg

AWESOME NEWS!!!

THIS is the trooper I've been waiting for. I may need 2 for my Sith Anakin.

I would go for the 6 or 7 that Sideshow usually allows, but the battle damage kind of makes the figure a little too specific. So it'll be 1.

I'll be getting 2 for sure! I wonder how much bigger these guys' edition size will be than the other Clone Troopers? I think these are the guys most of us have been waiting for. I honestly expected them first, but thought the Utapua troopers were OK because it meant Cody was coming. And yeah, he is, but not as quickly as I thought. At least Rex can go with these guys eventually too.

Been waitng for this one, have held off on the others so I can justify 2 of these, Finally my Anakin will be flanked by these guys, hope the dollar stays good :)

Always good to see something new when you haven't logged on all day:chew Another Clone to buy:D But they really do need to start busting out the Commanders already

Back