Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Got her home put her where she would've been sitting if she was in better condition, and from afar she looks okay. Even with seeing it in the collection, I'm still feel just totally let down.

I don´t think they will delivery a figure like we see in the prototype in comic con. See that in the prototype the eyes shadow are painted with airbrush, it´s smoky. They´re selling us a figure painted with brush. See the comparisson:

IMG_9522.JPG

i-np9Pg8C-L.jpg

Another thing I noticed is that the neck is too long, nothing like the promo shots.
We can´t accept this. They are lying to consumers! we are paying a high price for the figures. Sideshow can´t do that!

You think SS experimented with a cheaper chinese factory trying to save a buck?

Well, I wish I had better news...mine doesn't have any lazy eye problems, but the paint apps are terrible. You can even see where they completely missed the paint in her eyes on the regular head and the 'mascara' paint is smeared on her EX head; it looks like they just took their finger and tried to wipe it. Plus, the green paint on her bandana looks like crap.

Photobucket is acting glitchy; I will get pictures on as soon as I can get them uploaded.

Well, I wish I had better news...mine doesn't have any lazy eye problems, but the paint apps are terrible. You can even see where they completely missed the paint in her eyes on the regular head and the 'mascara' paint is smeared on her EX head; it looks like they just took their finger and tried to wipe it. Plus, the green paint on her bandana looks like crap.

Photobucket is acting glitchy; I will get pictures on as soon as I can get them uploaded.

Sorry to hear that Kibishi.
I'm considering on cancelling this suma_____...

Sorry to hear that Kibishi.
I'm considering on cancelling this suma_____...

X,. I'd call you MODOK but you've long abandoned that set :lol

Wasn't your only gripe that paint on the head? Do you think replacement heads would work out alright?

If yours doesn't have lazy eye then it looks like we'll have better chances of getting replacements for that reason. Thanks for the heads up Kibishii.

The problem I have with this is her eyeliner. Look how wobbly & thick its painted compared to the production piece. The right eye should had been closer to the nose area. Those upper lips needs to be fuller too. These painters / artist needs to go back to school & learn how to hold a paint brush. This should have never passed QC.

From SS pic:
htbl7k.jpg

In hand pics:
i-np9Pg8C-L.jpg

3ca2c7d6.jpg

Seriously, it looks like someone tried to pass off crayon for eye shadow. :(

It's annoying to see when paint from another section goes to another, the green paint on the head band is on her forehead.

Back