Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Wow Ski! She looks amazing! Congrats! The eyes look perfect. If she had looked like that when I first got her from SS, I would have never sent her back :(

Wonderful shots as well!

Hey guys... I just wanted to share with you all a repaint for this great piece. Yup one more. This one is mine.

Repaint was done by a very talented local artist. I was looking for a more realistic look and he did it succesfully. I'm very very very satisfied !

Sorry about the lack of decent lights and crappy pics, I'm def not a good photographer.

Sideshow's shameful original paint job:

rro_zpsf5f10a4f.jpg

Step by step...

rr00_zps4782d26a.jpg

And there she is !!

rr01_zpsda47ea9b.jpg

rr03_zpsee8ef68f.jpg

rr04_zps5d48d787.jpg

rr05_zpsc417cd4b.jpg

rr06_zpsb9ad0fbd.jpg

rr07_zps98eed1c8.jpg

rr08_zps6dd2eaad.jpg

rr09_zps4d6bae66.jpg

She looks beautiful... My 1st statue, despite the googly eyes, I still like her and haven't sold her. =)

I have an exclusive Rogue PF for sale if anyone is interested. Both head sculpts look great and no wonky eyes. PM for info! =)

Hey guys... I just wanted to share with you all a repaint for this great piece. Yup one more. This one is mine.

Repaint was done by a very talented local artist. I was looking for a more realistic look and he did it succesfully. I'm very very very satisfied !

Sorry about the lack of decent lights and crappy pics, I'm def not a good photographer.

Sideshow's shameful original paint job:

rro_zpsf5f10a4f.jpg

Step by step...

rr00_zps4782d26a.jpg

And there she is !!

rr01_zpsda47ea9b.jpg

rr03_zpsee8ef68f.jpg

rr04_zps5d48d787.jpg

rr05_zpsc417cd4b.jpg

rr06_zpsb9ad0fbd.jpg

rr07_zps98eed1c8.jpg

rr08_zps6dd2eaad.jpg

rr09_zps4d6bae66.jpg

Nice repaint on Rogue brother. Now Gambit can have his beautiful lady by his side.

Wow that looks great! Finally a Rogue we can all *** to! I mean appreciate...

Just goes to show, how a bad factory paint completely ruins a fine sculpt.

Sideshow Rogue Premium Format ***/1500

So today I found a local shop (well 30 min away) that had a boat load of Sideshow stuff. Came across a Rogue PF for $349. While Im not specifically into her, I really liked the sculpt. I dont know much about her, and maybe its something Ill sell later, but Im thinking of going back in the morning to buy it. Only thing is, it take money away from other items. Do it?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-rogue-sideshow-collectibles-300045/

Back