Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

$100 includes shipping both ways or is it $100 + shipping cost?

No, $100 for the actual custom/painting plus the shipping to him and the shipping back home. So roughly, $140 total (and I shipped via FedEx).

Plus, he removed that ugly strand of hair in front, and patched it beautifully.

No, $100 for the actual custom/painting plus the shipping to him and the shipping back home. So roughly, $140 total (and I shipped via FedEx).

Plus, he removed that ugly strand of hair in front, and patched it beautifully.

Good to know. Thinking about getting mine redone. Freakin SSC pisses me off sometimes with this horrendous QC issues.

Good to know. Thinking about getting mine redone. Freakin SSC pisses me off sometimes with this horrendous QC issues.

I would go for it. He's great at listening to what you want. I wanted lips that were not just red, but a darker pink. The eyeshadow turned out gorgeous, skin tones amazing, he even added a subtle sheen of gold into the brown of her hair.

I would go for it. He's great at listening to what you want. I wanted lips that were not just red, but a darker pink. The eyeshadow turned out gorgeous, skin tones amazing, he even added a subtle sheen of gold into the brown of her hair.

I got John to do my custom Emma Frost PF a year or so ago. He is extremely talented. I do want to get that culo resculpted also...

I got John to do my custom Emma Frost PF a year or so ago. He is extremely talented. I do want to get that culo resculpted also...

I know they made changes from the proto, but she still has some cushion I think.

The last of my Rogues repaints, for Mr. Ski.

IMG_7556_zps6c68b753.jpg

IMG_7555_zpsf679b338.jpg

IMG_7554_zpsa803a9e4.jpg

IMG_7553_zpsb976c532.jpg

IMG_7551_zpse5989262.jpg

IMG_7550_zps3a9f151c.jpg

IMG_7548_zps4b0464fc.jpg

IMG_7547_zpsf3c8f207.jpg

Ski

OH! What a Lovely Piece she is and Great Great Job on the Repaint and Pic's Ski my Friend WOW! Excellent Posts

Colossus Approved

Nicely done there Skiman.

Wow great pics! I still love this piece!

Fantastic job as usual, Ski! :clap:clap:clap

Thank you Skiman! She looks perfect. I can't wait to get her.

:1-1:

OH! What a Lovely Piece she is and Great Great Job on the Repaint and Pic's Ski my Friend WOW! Excellent Posts

Colossus Approved

awesome job as usual buddy...:clap

Thank you fellas, much appreciated!

Ski

Back