SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: legolas premium format

Does anyone else agree with me at all..... that the new legolas premuim format looks like trash, no one can get a likeness to his face....i would like to buy a legolas pf, maybe when someone can get it right, but it doesnt look like it.

Well no, I don't think so...but why do you need for people to agree with you just to validate your opinion? :confused:

Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!- Don't forget to buy through the Forum Banner!!.

why respond in a different thread..... just curious why not chat with me, i wont bite..... i just wanted to see if anyone else agreed with me, is there something wrong with that? i dont understand how you would have a problem with that, or why you would move my thread and take offense......?

why respond in a different thread..... just curious why not chat with me, i wont bite..... i just wanted to see if anyone else agreed with me, is there something wrong with that? i dont understand how you would have a problem with that, or why you would move my thread and take offense......?

I'm sorry are you talking to me? I don't think anyone has taken offence (I know I have not :)) Its just best to keep all discussion about one product in one thread :)

So what, specifically, don't you like about this PF?

yeah sorry thought you got rid of my thread, you know im only new on here

im a big fan of legolas, he is my favourite lotr character by far, are getting the new legolas pf? what do you think of it?

I don't like it personally so won't be getting it, but that is only because I am not a fan of the charactor...but I do think that it bears a great resemblance to Orlando Bloom and although the position is a little boring I think it represents Legolas quite well :)

Well in all my panic to order one I just realised I bloody ordered him through Flexpay, oh well more of a budget when it comes to pay for him. I have to say it is a great PF but I think it could have been a bit better (Helm's Deep Legolas) and I think the cloak would have made a HUGE difference IMO. At this stage with human likeness I am not sure anyone can nail them right it's obviously very tough to do but getting close is good enough for me, weird thing about these PFs is they look like the person/character when you display them one way and they look completely different when you turn them another way!! :lol

Adoptedscot is a moderator, and she's the one who merged your thread with this one, which is already a discussion about the Legolas PF.

I don't see how the PF is bad, it looks awesome to me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though. :D

i meant to say are you ordering one?

No I didn't :)

Well in all my panic to order one I just realised I bloody ordered him through Flexpay, oh well more of a budget when it comes to pay for him. I have to say it is a great PF but I think it could have been a bit better (Helm's Deep Legolas) and I think the cloak would have made a HUGE difference IMO. At this stage with human likeness I am not sure anyone can nail them right it's obviously very tough to do but getting close is good enough for me, weird thing about these PFs is they look like the person/character when you display them one way and they look completely different when you turn them another way!! :lol

:lol:lol You can always change if you need to and get really impatient :lol

Helms deep lego would have been much more dynamic :lecture and I totally agree with the human likeness issue you talk about :lol :lol

Monring BTW :lol:wave

I put myself on the WL for the Exc, but I'll probably cancel it and get the Regular from a local dealer when it starts shipping. Not a real "must-have".

Hey does anyone thing the Ex is a bit weak? I mean just a wee skull sitting there like a clove on a baked ham is hardly an Ex!:lol

Hey does anyone thing the Ex is a bit weak? I mean just a wee skull sitting there like a clove on a baked ham is hardly an Ex!:lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yeah, it is not one of the best exclusives they have ever done!

Yeah does the term, OUTER MONGOLIA mean anything!! :rotfl Brass monkey weather! :lol

:lol:lol

My post number was a jumbo jet just there, 747!!.........Ok ok I haven't had my coffee yet.........

Have to say this is one PF that I wouldn't be that upset if I hadn't snagged an EX because I could live without the little clove!! :rotfl

Now if it had been a cloak well then that's a different story altogether......:horror

yeah sorry thought you got rid of my thread, you know im only new on here

im a big fan of legolas, he is my favourite lotr character by far, are getting the new legolas pf? what do you think of it?

i meant to say are you ordering one?

I merged your thread in with this existing, so we keep the discussion and information together rather than spread over several threads. Just makes things easier for all to read and follow.

I meant nothing by it, simply making life on the forum a little easier(or trying to:))

As for the PF, I have ordered one.
I quite like the likeness and I think its pretty good, imo I can definately see Legolas in there. It's definately a better likeness than the 1/6 thats for sure. As with any new item it depends from collector to collector what their personal taste is and what they collect though.
I love the clothing too, so detail and spot on.imo

Take care
Shell
x :wave

My post number was a jumbo jet just there, 747!!.........Ok ok I haven't had my coffee yet.........

:confused: Get some coffee man! Stat! :lol

Have to say this is one PF that I wouldn't be that upset if I hadn't snagged an EX because I could live without the little clove!! :rotfl

Now if it had been a cloak well then that's a different story altogether......:horror

:lecture Having the cloak MAY have tempted even me!

As for the PF, I have ordered one.
I quite like the likeness and I think its pretty good, imo I can definately see Legolas in there. It's definately a better likeness than the 1/6 thats for sure. As with any new item it depends from collector to collector what their personal taste is and what they collect though.
I love the clothing too, so detail and spot on.imo

Take care
Shell
x :wave

Yeah, I think it is the best likeness I have seen of Legolas on any statue yet, such a shame that I am not a fan of the charactor or I would have ordered :dunno But I can't blame SS for that :lol

:wave

Back