SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!- Don't forget to buy through the Forum Banner!!.

I always found Gimli pretty funny looking with no helemt.:lol

So thats it? All the Hype for Legolas is over

I got plenty of time to order this guy since he'll be here in 2010. I'll just get the regular and save some money.

I got plenty of time to order this guy since he'll be here in 2010. I'll just get the regular and save some money.

The Regular piece wasn't any cheaper
Unless your ordering outside of Sideshow?

1st Q ----- :(

I know its far away it sucks
I don't think we will get the full Fellowship till after 2011

I highly doubt by 2011. They only put out a few PF a year, and when it comes to LotR, you people seem to prefer the baddies over the Fellowship. I bet it won't be at least for another five years or so, if at all...

Just ordered the Reg no way was i getting up at 4 for this Exc.

I thought I had it bad getting up at 6 aw that Sucks Red

Its all good as the Exc does very little for me and i needed my beauty sleep anyway as i just had a big day with attending a CPR course on children.:)

That means i could probably in some way help out half the Freaks board when they have trouble breathing after missing out on their Exc order.:D

Its all good as the Exc does very little for me and i needed my beauty sleep anyway as i just had a big day with attending a CPR course on children.:)

That means i could probably in some way help out half the Freaks board when they have trouble breathing after missing out on their Exc order.:D

Fair enough
The Ex Doesn't do much for me but oh well
The Ex might bring in more money in the future :cool:

Im so excited about this PF!! I cant wait to get it, but good lord not until next year, its all good, looks like i might be able to buy something else til then!!! oh and thanks Dusty about mentioning the cloak!!!

peace

paul

I managed to get my order in for the Exclusive. :D The skull doesn't do a whole lot for me either, but like I said before, I guess it makes sense since it's based off him in the Mines of Moria. I'm glad the Exclusive and Regular are the same price too.

legolas premium format

Does anyone else agree with me at all..... that the new legolas premuim format looks like trash, no one can get a likeness to his face....i would like to buy a legolas pf, maybe when someone can get it right, but it doesnt look like it.

Re: legolas premium format

I think this can be discussed in the existing Legolas thread, no need for another one.
merged.gif

x :peace

Back